BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Jessica B.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
90% of the time the pop tarts are high quality, every once in a while we will get a bad batch. Walmart is always the best value that I have seen for a 16ct box. This is one of 3 favors that my household purchases on a weekly basis and I certainly recommend to others because they are a easy and fast breakfast!
Valerie E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum! I use to eat pop tarts all the time, so much that I have gotten tired of them for a long time. But, I love these wild berry, the raspberry, the amores, and the cinnamon roll flavors. They have tons of flavors and I'm sure you can find the best one for you! Super affordable and filling.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
As far as toaster pastries go, this is one of the best. The wild berry flavor is strong, and the bright frosting makes me feel excited to be eating it. Like all other pastries from this brand, it is very dry, but the frosting and filling allow you to look over that fact for the most part.
Kayleen G.
Instant flashbacks to my childhood whenever I see a box of these. They were my absolute favorite in elementary school. We actually had to go to four different stores near my college to even find this flavor and you have to get the purple and blue icing or it's not the same. Ah nostalgia
Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
I can tell you right now that Pop-Tarts definitely aren't the most healthy choice, but they taste so dang good. I buy Pop-Tarts all the time because they are greatly priced and they are good for people who are on the go a lot. Also, Wild Berry is definitely my favorite flavor Pop-Tart.
Cali C.
Charleston, WV
This is my go to pop tart. It is the perfect berry flavor without being too sweet. And the bright icing colors don't hurt either. :) Definitely give this a try. I will venture out to other pop tart flavors but this one keeps bringing me back home! It should be a pop tart classic.
Kristen D.
Wild Berry Pop Tarts are my FAVORITE! They're so yummy and make a great breakfast. Pop Tarts are really good for when you're on the go and need something quick or if you're just looking for an easy breakfast. The one thing that makes this lose a star is they're super hard to find.
Dominique T.
Philadelphia , PA
I remember eating these as a kid often. I recently had a hard time finding them in the markets for some reason, because I had a taste for them but I found this flavor in Walmart thank goodness so I know where to look. They are still the same flavor that I remembered as a kid.
Lexi F.
Austin, TX
I really enjoy wild berry poptarts because this flavor isn't too sweet for an early morning breakfast. I like the fact that poptarts tend to not make a huge mess of my toaster like other generic brands. I think there is just the right amount of icing and the flavor is great!
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ohhhhhhhh I remember when these came out when I was younger was so excited and didn't disappoint me at all s delicious love these but can be hard to find at times at Walmart is where I usually get them. If your love mixes berry flavor and pop tarts then definitely will love these I sure do
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them

back