BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Rebecca A.
I have been eating pop tarts Wildberry since I was a child. There's just something special about that purple and blue swirl frosting. I really like the interesting flavor and it is a classic. It's not very healthy, but when I have kids of my own I will let them try the pop tarts Wildberry as well.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I like to get these as a treat for myself! These taste great & are a good solution to that sweet tooth craving. The only downside is, I wish they packaged them individually, as I can never eat two pastries in one sitting so one of them goes stale. But I will definitely always repurchase these. If you're a fan of the strawberry, you need to give these a try!
Kaleb D.
Leeds, NY
These were the first "junk food" poptarts I was allowed to get as a kid, and they're still one of my favorite treats to get. The berry flavor is a blend of strawberry and blueberry filling, and the icing gives you the extra sweet flavor without pushing you over the fake sugar additive flavor cliff.
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
I hate these pop tarts! I hate the fake taste of them, the frosting is always hard and crunchy. They seem to be everyone's favorite in my house, but me. If you like that artificial berry taste, you will love these; but if you are like me, you will hate them. Definitely just a personal preference.
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
The Frosted Wild Berry Pop-Tarts are an intriguing flavor, but nonetheless they are delicious. If you need a break from the regular cherry, strawberry, and raspberry ... switch to Wild Berry for a change. Pop-tarts are usually on sale at my local grocery store and I've seen coupons as well. Pop-tarts are the perfect on-the-run breakfast or snack.
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
These Wild Berry frosted pop tarts are so versatile! They are good enough for breakfast or a between meal pick me up, yet delicious enough to be highly desired or even count as a dessert in my book! I also love the ideas they have given us for freezing or toasting. This Wild Berry flavor is great frozen for a cool treat or toasted like homemade pie.
Fabiola M.
My son loved them! I try not to eat them because they have a lot of sugar and don't frequently by them because my son is a little hyperactive. But when I do buy them, he loves them! I toast them, although I did eat them once without toasting bc I was so hungry after work... not bad either, just really sweet.
Bev K.
Bolingbrook, IL
As far as toaster pastries go, this is one of the best. The wild berry flavor is strong, and the bright frosting makes me feel excited to be eating it. Like all other pastries from this brand, it is very dry, but the frosting and filling allow you to look over that fact for the most part.
Valerie E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yum! I use to eat pop tarts all the time, so much that I have gotten tired of them for a long time. But, I love these wild berry, the raspberry, the amores, and the cinnamon roll flavors. They have tons of flavors and I'm sure you can find the best one for you! Super affordable and filling.
Jessica B.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
90% of the time the pop tarts are high quality, every once in a while we will get a bad batch. Walmart is always the best value that I have seen for a 16ct box. This is one of 3 favors that my household purchases on a weekly basis and I certainly recommend to others because they are a easy and fast breakfast!
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.