BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Katie P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my favorite flavor from Pop-Tarts! I remember having these when I was a kid growing up and now I find that it is harder than ever to locate them in the stores. Perfect for those who love berry flavors! I tend to pop them in the toaster because they taste so great warm and crisp but they are still good at room temperature.
Christine G.
Norwalk , CT
I work in a retail store, and WOW how many different kinds of Pop-Tarts are out there. I remember growing up there was the brown sugar, strawberry, blueberry and maybe cherry. Now these is cupcake and s'mores and all different kinds. It amazes me the assortment. I am a strawberry and brown sugar poptart kind of girl, but way to go poptart on all the other flavors. I still think they stick true to their original recipe of being yummy.
Jennifer S.
These are my absolute favorite pop tart! The flavor is delicious, and I never get sick of these! There are few things that are worth paying for namebrand in my mind, and this is one of the few! They are convenient for a tasty snack, as well as for breakfast on the road when you don't have time to eat at home.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best flavor of pop tarts hands down. I love these heated in the toaster or straight out of the package. I normally purchase these at Walmart, and they will run a sale often times. They aren't really that healthy but they are great in a pinch. I love that this flavor is so powerful, it really wakes your taste buds up!
Jasmine W.
N Hollywood, CA
Who didn't eat these as a kid? Especially this flavor. I'm glad they're still around. Kids love the bright colors, and the berry flavor is just as satisfying. They're good for adults wanting a breakfast on-the-go. Just be sure you don't leave them in the toaster too long or they'll burn and won't be good.
Brandi C.
Kellogg's pop-tarts are my favorite breakfast item! Wild berry is a delicious flavor and even better when put in the toaster briefly! The jelly gets warm and melts in your mouth. All flavors of pop-tarts are great! The only reason I gave 4 starts instead of 5 is because the nutritional content is not that great for you.
Brewing W.
I am a berry girl! I love anything berry so whenever I first discovered Kelloggs pop-tart in Wildilicious Frosted Berry I was blown away! These are very good and are a great quick snack for when you are on the go or just for a pleasant little snack with you coffee or your tea. The price is very reasonable also!
Lacie O.
I absolutely love the wildicious frosted wild berry pop tarts! I love the fruit packed flavor. Its not too sweet with all the frosting either. This pop tart really makes me feel like a kid again and reminds me of childhood. I love them toasted and gooey, but they are good straight out of the package too!
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
I like to get these as a treat for myself! These taste great & are a good solution to that sweet tooth craving. The only downside is, I wish they packaged them individually, as I can never eat two pastries in one sitting so one of them goes stale. But I will definitely always repurchase these. If you're a fan of the strawberry, you need to give these a try!
Rebecca A.
I have been eating pop tarts Wildberry since I was a child. There's just something special about that purple and blue swirl frosting. I really like the interesting flavor and it is a classic. It's not very healthy, but when I have kids of my own I will let them try the pop tarts Wildberry as well.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.