BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Kali P.
Flagstaff, AZ
Pop tarts are my guilty pleasure. I just can't help it sometimes. No, they're not healthy and yes they're full of sugar. But, man are they good. I don't eat them frequently, just on occasion when I've been eating right and feel I deserve a treat. The wild berry ones are my favorite. And, get the frosted ones. They're bad for your either way and taste disgusting without the frosting. Just enjoy your splurge every once in a while.
Genna G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop-Tarts are my all time favorite snack! I had enjoyed every flavor I have ever tried but I my preference definitely depends on what mood I'm in. I am the type of person who is not always a fan of chocolate, therefore having a sweeter more fruity option is definitely a plus. The vibrant colors and berry filling of this pastry is great for kids as well, and great for easy snacking that is time sensitive. I would repurchase and most certainly recommend to a friend!
Kate N.
Katie R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Always reminds me of my childhood. It is incredibly artificial flavored and mostly tastes like sugar but if you are looking for nostalgia this is it. The color is amusing and the slight tartness makes you believe it's berry. I wouldn't recommend eating it everyday but if you are missing your childhood and aren't counting nutritional facts, go for it!
Cheyenne G.
I am very picky about my pop tarts. I only eat a certain kind and a veritable flavor but the frosted wild berry was all I had one day, I tried it and fell in love!
Katie C.
Russell, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite flavor of Pop Tarts! The berry filling is the best mix of berry flavored filling on the line and I love the smooth frosting top as opposed to the sharp sprinkle covered ones. I've been eating these since I can remember, and though they come and go on store shelves, I always end up buying them!

These are best toasted with a glass of cold milk! Yum!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my ALL time favorite pop tarts. If I eat pop tarts, this is my go to flavor. Their is not a better flavor than wildberry. I've been eating these as a kid, and will continue to eat them as an adult for the rest of my life. They never get old. I don't even have to heat them up. I eat them straight out of the package, and their delicious!
Meaghan S.
Petal, MS
These are the only Pop-Tarts I can stand to eat. They are a tiny bit too sweet for me sometimes, but I can deal with that. I wish the ratio of bread to filling/frosting was a little bit better, but since that's been an issue with every Pop-Tart I've ever seen, it doesn't really take away from my liking this particular one.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
These have been my favorite Pop Tarts since I was a little girl. As I child I like them because the frosting colors reminded me of Pocahontas, haha! But I really believe this is the best flavor! I think the price of Pop Tarts has gone up, and they are a little pricier than I'd like. Also, Pop Tarts are SO unhealthy..
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I wasn't too sure of the "wild berry" Pop-Tarts, but we were going camping and were looking for quick tasty foods to bring along for everyone to eat. We got one box of these, thinking they wouldn't be all that popular. Turns out, not only did the kids love them, us adults did too! We ended up going back for a couple more boxes.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them

back