BY POP-TARTS #22 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

zormarie v.
Indian Orchard, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These pop tarts are my faborite ones since I was a kid! These have that unique flavor u can taste the berries flavor. I also like the hard frosting on top of the pop tarts! I recommend these if you like sweet breakfast or just a snak with some berrys flavor!!!
Lindsey H.
Tampa, FL
Whether eating this product toasted or just plain ol out of the packaging, this product is absolutely delicious! The frosted poptarts are always a prefered favorite of mine, and out of the various berry flavors poptarts has, the Wild Beryy is by far my favorite!
Brooke R.
Newton, IL
To be quite honest, Pop-Tarts are probably the least healthy to have for breakfast, but they're super fast to eat and some are pretty decent. As a four year old, this use to be my all time fav and I still have a soft spot for them in my stomach to this day.
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Favorite poptart of all time! The berry flavor is great and the colors are awesome making this the all around best quick breakfast. Only downfall is that poptarts are not very healthy so I have to remember moderation!
Victoria M.
Slidell, LA
These are my FAVORITE flavor out of all pop-tarts. They are sort of hard to find in my town so I usually buy a couple boxes when I finally find them. They are perfect for a quick breakfast or a late night snack. I would completely recommend trying these.
Katie S.
Charleston, SC
These pop tarts are delicious! I love putting mine in the toaster to warm it up before eating it. It's a great midnight snack and a cold glass of milk with and I'm set for the night! I would recommend them to anyone.
Mia G.
These have been a favorite of mine ever since I was a kid. They aren't too sweet like some of the other flavors. The frosting gives them a nice texture. We've always bought ours at Publix. The price isn't bad either.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
Woohoo these pop tarts are so delicious and they have them at target and they are easy to make and take along with you when your on the the go. They are also healthy too and a must have when I go get my groceries..
Michael B.
Fountain, FL
I love all of the pop-tarts that Kelloggs makes. Frosted wild berry seems to have my taste buds feeling like they are at a party. I not only eat them for breakfast but for snacks as well. If you have not tried them yet I highly recommend you do so.
Rhonda W.
Mesa, AZ
These are good. Wild berry is one that my kids will eat but all of us prefer frosted strawberry.

Pop tarts is one of the items that I will never buy generic. Name brand ones don't fall apart or crumble when warmed in the toaster like the off brands do.

The frosting is just the right amount too. Not too much, not too little (like the off brands).
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.