BY POP-TARTS #8 in Toaster Pastries

A golden crust filled with Wild Berry filling, topped with purple and red frosting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Pears,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Dried Apples,Citric Acid,Gelatin,Dried Strawberries,Modified Wheat Starch,Natural Wild Berry Flavor,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Blue 2 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Carmine Color,Red 40,Red 40 Lake,Blue 1 Lake,Blue 2,Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6

Rissa T.
So these were like the ultra cool super rare funky pop tarts when I was little because I always saw pictures of them, but my mom barely -if ever, bought them. I always wondered what they tasted like because they were purple and just sooo mysterious looking. Long story short, since I was deprived of them as a child I went crazy and got them for college literally every time I went grocery shopping and stocked my food. They’re not as insane as my childhood mystery made them seem, but they are good. Actually, they’re pretty basic. I prefer them over cherry for sure though.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who does not absolutely love pop tarts! This is my youngest daughter's favorite flavor. My kids could eat pop tarts for every meal if I let them. These are also a good snack too. The taste great toasted (smell great that way too!) or microwaved just until heated or right out of the package. These are the best ever.  Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Wildlicious Frosted Wild Berry Toasted Pastries
Nicolle M.
Yuba City, CA
These are my all time favorite pop tarts but it makes me super sad that I can rarely ever find them. More stores should really carry them. They are super delicious and affordable. When I find them I buy them!
Abbie Q.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite flavor!! I normally get it for myself, since others in my family don't like it as much. It's the only pop tart flavor I have found so far that I actually enjoy without heating it up
Brisban R.
Allendale , MI
This was a staple in my childhood and always brings me back when I eat them! I think they are a good value at the grocery store and they last a long time on the shelf so I don’t have to worry about them going bad. This is my favorite flavor but there are so many to choose from I have never gotten a bad flavor ever! I don’t buy them often anymore but if I want to treat myself I always go for it!
Megan M.
Indianapolis, IN
YUM! Definitely one of my favorite pop tart flavors ever since I was little. The bright colors may be a little discomforting if you don’t like artificial colors, but they’re still delicious.
Matthew R.
Dayton
Great flavor to the classic pop tart. A great on the go breakfast or snack. My favorite flavor by far. And they are always running on sale so it makes them even better!
Rachel N.
This is my favorite flavor of poptarts, I love the beautiful bright colors and the delicious fruity taste! These are berry delicious. Kellog's poptarts are the best, and they never disappoint. They are hands down my favorite snack, the only thing that tastes good hot or cold, besides pizza.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
These are my favorite flavor of PopTarts! They have a yummy mixed berry flavor of what I can assume is raspberry, blueberry, and strawberry. The frosting is perfect with this flavor combination and I love the cool blue and purple color of the frosting. An easy but tasty breakfast.
Daria B.
Classic! Easily my favor flavor of pop tart right next to the i frost blue berry.

Even as an adult I love these. They are combined and fast and go super well with a hot black coffee. As a flight attendant I don’t have much time for a full breakfast so these do the trick.
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
What's your favorite kind of pop tart?
Samantha H.
Is it better with frosting or with out ? i cant seem to figure it out and do they still taste as good?
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
How do you eat your Pop-tart? Toasted, frozen, or straight out of the package?
barbara r.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Who does not love pop tarts my kids eat them raw (not toasted) one removes anything not cover by icing and the other just eats them from the package. I love them in the morning with coffee and the cookie and cream ones are great love them
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Our children eat them right out of the package most of the time but sometimes they will put them in the toaster.