BY POP-TARTS

Delicious strawberry-flavored filling smack dab in the middle of a golden, frosting-free crust. Just goes to show you, it's all about what's inside.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Cracker Meal,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Strawberries,Dried Pears,Dried Apples,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Citric Acid,Caramel Color,Soy Lecithin,Xanthan Gum,Modified Wheat Starch,Vitamin A Palmitate,Red 40,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 6,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),

• Is it weird that I eat Pop Tarts cold? Kellogg's Pop-Tart...4 Answers
  • Are these good without the frosting? Or are they better w...1 Answers
  • Do these even taste good?1 Answers
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver, WA
Seriously, YES!! I always always always growing up wished Pop Tarts came with NO frosting. I AM SO HAPPY!! These are not only delicious but so much better for you. The sugar content is cut in half. Now you can taste the flavor without the overbearing sugar rush. I so wish the other flavors came without frosting as well. FIVE STARS hands down, so good!
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
MY FAVORITEEEEEE POPTART EVER !!!! I thought i was the only person that liked these but seeing the other reviews I'm not alone. I love these they are the best especially heated up it taste like the crust
Theresa A.
Kelloggs strawberry unfrosted Pop tarts are an absolute guilty pleasure. I like unfrosted better than frosted. The frosted is just too sweet. The unfrosted tastes like pie crust and a small piece of pie when it comes out of the toaster. We don't get something this sweet that often, but it is absolutely delicious when we do.
Georgette M.
I grew up eating these along with other flavors as a quick " on the go" breakfast. The strawberry isnt my favorite due to me not just liking strawberry filling as a breakfast choice. I do love the texure of them when toasted and i must say with tea or milk i can throw down a box of these before the week as out.
Renee C.
Roseville, CA
Since I was a kid, these have been an all-time favorite. I love that these have no frosting, because that tends to make it a bit too sweet for me. I prefer to instead, spread a small amount of butter on the top as soon as it come out of the toaster. The other thing I love about Kellogg's Pop-Tarts in general, is that they are incredibly affordable. That is always a bonus when you have 5 mouths to feed!
Brianna L.
Kansas City, MO
I really love these Pop Tarts! They're good when you toast them for a little while until they're golden brown. If you don't like overly sweet pop tarts, then I suggest you give these a try rather than purchasing the ones with icing on top. Word of caution though: They get really hot so be careful when removing them from the toaster. Also, if you're a health food junkie...make sure you read the nutrition label. One serving is usually one pop tart out of the silver wrapping; not two.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
In my generation, before Kellogg's Pop Tarts were born, we used to have cold cereal and milk in the morning, or if you were lucky (perhaps on a weekend), you got hot porridge. I remember Pop Tarts being advertised on the television as a pastry which you drop into your toaster and "pop", it's ready in seconds. Suddenly, an alternative breakfast was born! The hot gooey strawberry filling matched perfectly with the warm pastry and they certainly left you wanting more. As decades have gone by and the people have spoken, we have acquired more healthy versions of breakfast bars made with all sorts of "natural" ingredients like oats, honey and raisons. Sure, Pop Tarts still have their place in the market, but they are not the healthiest option, nor are they made with natural ingredients. They are perfect however for a quick snack on the go. They don't have to be warmed up at all and are just fine as they come out of the packet. You get two Pop Tarts in each foil and there are many other equally satisfying varieties to choose from. Nutritionally speaking, I wouldn't have these every day, but there are occasions in which they are spot on!
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Kellogg's Pop-Tart !! The strawberry unfrosted is my favorite ! Sometimes i like these as a snack as is or toasted. ! When i was in college i use to buy these all the time for my snack. They awesome and convenient. If you normally like the strawberry frosted poptarts but sometimes its "too sweet" try the unfrosted.
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
Pop Tarts are my households go to snack. My husband and I love pop tarts and let me say that strawberry flavored pop tarts are our favorite. We try to always have a box at our home but when we run out and we want to have one we just run down to our buildings vending machine and get one from there. We sometimes wish that they were bigger.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
People often think I am odd for loving these, but sometimes simplicity is the best thing. I love that these taste like strawberry pie. When I feel like not having things that are too sweet these make a great snack. When warm they are super comforting. Mmmm maybe I should make some right now.
k J.
Do u like to eat them warm or just out of the package?
Imani P.
Detroit , MI
Maryah H.
, FL
Does these taste better than the frosted ones ?
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Does anyone else feel like they shouldn't even make pop-tarts without the frosting?
Maria A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know if these contain artificial coloring? :/