BY POP-TARTS #25 in Toaster Pastries

Delicious strawberry-flavored filling smack dab in the middle of a golden, frosting-free crust. Just goes to show you, it's all about what's inside.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Cracker Meal,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Strawberries,Dried Pears,Dried Apples,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Citric Acid,Caramel Color,Soy Lecithin,Xanthan Gum,Modified Wheat Starch,Vitamin A Palmitate,Red 40,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 6,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),

• Is it weird that I eat Pop Tarts cold? Kellogg's Pop-Tart...4 Answers
  • Are these good without the frosting? Or are they better w...1 Answers
  • Do these even taste good?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandria B.
I happened to purchase these by chance because I needed to stock up on hurricane snacks and they were among the few things left on the shelf. I've since purchased another box because they're pretty yummy and I love how they don't have the added, unnecessary frosting. I'd definitely recommend them!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are better than the frosted one by a long shot. I can't stand those but I quite liked these. However, to my boyfriend all he could taste was the breading of it and not the jam. He complained there wasn't enough. I can see his reasoning but at the same time I didn't mind. I would eat these again though I prefer my gluten free brand that makes things just like this.
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
Seriously, YES!! I always always always growing up wished Pop Tarts came with NO frosting. I AM SO HAPPY!! These are not only delicious but so much better for you. The sugar content is cut in half. Now you can taste the flavor without the overbearing sugar rush. I so wish the other flavors came without frosting as well. FIVE STARS hands down, so good!
kandiss J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are good but i think the pop tarts with frosting on top are much better. And my kids think so too. They still taste like strawberry pop tarts but something is missing. I give them 3 ☆☆☆'s.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When I'm not eating the s'mores kind than I'm eating this one. I get the one without the frosting on it. I have tried the one with the frosting on it and found that I didn't like it. So I get the one that doesn't have it. I love having it. Great for a quick breakfast.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE that these are not frosted because that cuts back the sugar a TON, which is usually the reason why I don't buy pop tarts. I feel as though I can justify eating these a little more. They're great after being slightly toasted so the inside is gooey and warm.
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
My kids enjoy these untoasted as a snack or breakfast. They don’t go outside the box by trying any other flavor. Nothing will compare to the plain strawberry. I get the large count from Walmart because the other stores only have the 12 count.
Donna G.
Love these. Pop-Tarts especially the strawberry ones have always been my thing. But I'm just not a fan of icings. So when I finally discovered I frosted oh well that's history. Same great snack taste without the frosting.
S A.
Philadelphia , PA
MY FAVORITEEEEEE POPTART EVER !!!! I thought i was the only person that liked these but seeing the other reviews I'm not alone. I love these they are the best especially heated up it taste like the crust
Theresa A.
Kelloggs strawberry unfrosted Pop tarts are an absolute guilty pleasure. I like unfrosted better than frosted. The frosted is just too sweet. The unfrosted tastes like pie crust and a small piece of pie when it comes out of the toaster. We don't get something this sweet that often, but it is absolutely delicious when we do.
k J.
Do u like to eat them warm or just out of the package?
Maryah H.
, FL
Does these taste better than the frosted ones ?
Imani P.
Detroit , MI
Maria A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know if these contain artificial coloring? :/
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Does anyone else feel like they shouldn't even make pop-tarts without the frosting?