BY POP-TARTS #42 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's® Pop Tarts® Strawberry Unfrosted Toaster Pastries.
Baked with Real Fruit!*
8 Toaster Pastries.

• Is it weird that I eat Pop Tarts cold? Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Low F...4 Answers
  • Are these good without the frosting? Or are they better with?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like they shouldn't even make pop-tarts wit...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Alexandria B.
I happened to purchase these by chance because I needed to stock up on hurricane snacks and they were among the few things left on the shelf. I've since purchased another box because they're pretty yummy and I love how they don't have the added, unnecessary frosting. I'd definitely recommend them!
kandiss J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
They are good but i think the pop tarts with frosting on top are much better. And my kids think so too. They still taste like strawberry pop tarts but something is missing. I give them 3 ☆☆☆'s.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
When I'm not eating the s'mores kind than I'm eating this one. I get the one without the frosting on it. I have tried the one with the frosting on it and found that I didn't like it. So I get the one that doesn't have it. I love having it. Great for a quick breakfast.
Donna G.
Love these. Pop-Tarts especially the strawberry ones have always been my thing. But I'm just not a fan of icings. So when I finally discovered I frosted oh well that's history. Same great snack taste without the frosting.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Strawberry Poptarts are always a go-to snack of mine. The unfrosted option is good for those who want to cut back on their sugar intake (but come on, you're already eating Poptarts!) or for those who simply don't like frosting on their pastries! They're quick to grab, great for travel, filling, and satisfy my sweet tooth(teeth). I'd recommend them for kids, preteens, teens, and college kids :D They're for sure the bomb.
Renee C.
Roseville, CA
Since I was a kid, these have been an all-time favorite. I love that these have no frosting, because that tends to make it a bit too sweet for me. I prefer to instead, spread a small amount of butter on the top as soon as it come out of the toaster. The other thing I love about Kellogg's Pop-Tarts in general, is that they are incredibly affordable. That is always a bonus when you have 5 mouths to feed!
Taniyra R.
Charlotte , NC
In my generation, before Kellogg's Pop Tarts were born, we used to have cold cereal and milk in the morning, or if you were lucky (perhaps on a weekend), you got hot porridge. I remember Pop Tarts being advertised on the television as a pastry which you drop into your toaster and "pop", it's ready in seconds. Suddenly, an alternative breakfast was born! The hot gooey strawberry filling matched perfectly with the warm pastry and they certainly left you wanting more. As decades have gone by and the people have spoken, we have acquired more healthy versions of breakfast bars made with all sorts of "natural" ingredients like oats, honey and raisons. Sure, Pop Tarts still have their place in the market, but they are not the healthiest option, nor are they made with natural ingredients. They are perfect however for a quick snack on the go. They don't have to be warmed up at all and are just fine as they come out of the packet. You get two Pop Tarts in each foil and there are many other equally satisfying varieties to choose from. Nutritionally speaking, I wouldn't have these every day, but there are occasions in which they are spot on!
Brianna L.
Stockbridge, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really love these Pop Tarts! They're good when you toast them for a little while until they're golden brown. If you don't like overly sweet pop tarts, then I suggest you give these a try rather than purchasing the ones with icing on top. Word of caution though: They get really hot so be careful when removing them from the toaster. Also, if you're a health food junkie...make sure you read the nutrition label. One serving is usually one pop tart out of the silver wrapping; not two.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
These pop tarts are so delicious! I like almost every flavor! They are a great value & come in such a variety of flavors! Anyone can find something that they will like! My son loves them, too! He likes them for breakfast, but he also likes them just for a snack! I definitely recommend them!
theraevraeviewer s.
San Mateo, CA
Unfrosted strawberry poptarts are my all time guilty pleasure. These can be hard to find sometimes, not all grocery stores stocks them, so when I do find it, I always have to stock up. I'm not a big fan of the frosting, so this is perfect. I like them extra toasty/crispy, and they are soooooo Good! I'll even have it with vanilla ice cream sometimes and it's the perfect dessert.
Imani P.
Detroit , MI
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Does anyone else feel like they shouldn't even make pop-tarts without the frosting?
Cayla C.
Terre Haute, IN
Are these good without the frosting? Or are they better with?