BY POP-TARTS #55 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's® Pop Tarts® Strawberry Unfrosted Toaster Pastries.
Baked with Real Fruit!*
8 Toaster Pastries.

• Is it weird that I eat Pop Tarts cold? Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Low Fat...4 Answers
  • Are these good without the frosting? Or are they better with?1 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like they shouldn't even make pop-tarts witho...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
My husband LOVES this particular Pop Tart flavor, however it's really hard to find locally. When we are able to find it, we purchase several boxes as he loves to toast them and add a little butter to the crust. He loves the flavor and can probably eat the entire box in a day if he could. The price is perfect and will not empty your wallet. If you don't want the overpowering sweetness from most PopTart flavors, give this a try.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Poptarts are my biggest weakness. I saw this in a store back home and wanted to see if they were as bad as everyone says they were, and they weren't! I really liked the fact that it didn't have frosting because it wasn't as sweet but still tastes great.
Obviously the OG pop tarts with frosting are a go to but don't be scared of these because they're great!
4 stars because they aren't very filling
Michaela W.
Michaela W.
Galloway, OH
These pop-tarts were the kind my grandpa always bought us when he was watching us as kids. Pop-tarts are basically useless without the frosting! I know that the frosting is a ton more calories, but if you're already eating pop-tarts as a meal, what's the problem? I've had them time and time again with my grandpa, but won't be buying them for myself anytime soon.
Kacey D.
Kacey D.
My family has been eating these religiously for YEARS!!!! Probably almost my whole life.. No lie! EVERYONE eats them that's why we always get in unfrosted. What I love most about them is that you can put whatever you want on them. Nutella, glaze. Anything! Or just enjoy them plain.. With the strawberry zing to it! I toast mine!!!!!! And add glaze mostly! 💙😍
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Fort Mohave, AZ
Pop Tarts help make hectic mornings simple. My kids love these for breakfast, it's so easy for them to grab and eat in the car on the way to school. I keep a box in my desk at work and one package will hold me over until my usually late lunch. My kids love the smores and brown sugar but I prefer the unfrosted strawberry because they're a little less sweet.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Thought I would try the unfrosted Pop-Tarts but I am not in love. I wanted to eat a quick breakfast that was more healthy than the frosted kind and that was it more healthy tasting. I did enjoy them more toasted but do not recommend eating the unfrosted Pop-Tarts to-go unless you have time to toast them first. (They burn easily though so be careful)
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Mmmmmm!!! I'll only eat UNFROSTED pop-tarts because after I toast them, I let them cool down because I cover them w/butter! That's the only way that I'll eat pop-tarts nowadays! When I was a kid, I loved the frosted cinnamon pop-tarts but now as an adult I'll only have the strawberry or cherry UNFROSTED flavors & I love having them w/butter!!
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Unfrosted Strawberry is my all time favorite. The benefit of having them unfrosted is to be able to toast them longer. I normally buy a box from Walmart once every few months so I can have a quick snack on hand. As much as I enjoy having two in a package I would love to see a single pop-tart option as well.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Detroit, MI
I never really liked frosted Pop-Tarts growing up, my mom always bought them for my brothers so I ate them because they were a snake and they were there (haha!).

When I was in the grocery store one day I came across these in the snack asle, and I was on cloud 9! I have been addicted ever since. Cannot get enough. Buy it!
Deloris L.
Deloris L.
Arkadelphia, AR
When we're running late in the morning, I don't mind giving the kids a Pop-tart. They love the flavor of this one, and they didn't even notice I'd swapped it for their usual frosted Pop-Tart. I prefer giving them a healthier breakfast, but it's nice to fall back on something that won't get me arguments in a busy morning.
Imani P.
Imani P.
Detroit , MI
Is it weird that I eat Pop Tarts cold? Kellogg's Pop-Tarts, Low Fat Frosted Strawberry
Jessamyn T.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
Does anyone else feel like they shouldn't even make pop-tarts without the frosting?
Cayla C.
Cayla C.
Terre Haute, IN
Are these good without the frosting? Or are they better with?