BY POP-TARTS

Nothing stands between you and the delicious brown sugar cinnamon center except an equally tasty golden crust. Go for it!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Cracker Meal,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Calcium Carbonate,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Wheat Starch,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Whats the difference in calories for the Frosted ones ver...1 Answers
  • Why would you even eat these?! They don't even have the f...6 Answers
  • These are the best pop-tarts that pop-tarts make. Perfect...1 Answers
Oriana P.
Lilly, PA
The Kellogg's Unfrosted Cinnamon Brown Sugar Pop Tart is what I like to think of as an "adult Pop Tart."  My kids love the extra flavor and sugar of the frosted Pop-Tarts, but the unfrosted varieties seem a little more grown up.  Maybe that is because I feel a little less guilty indulging in an occasional unfrosted Pop-Tart!  I pick these up at my local Wal-Mart, and keep them in my desk at work for when I need a late afternoon, almost guilt free, pick me up, or for when I don't have time to eat a healthy breakfast at home.
Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
I eat these all the time, whether its in the morning, afternoon, night time,in bed, in the middle of the night snack lol You name it I have eaten them to satisfy my sweet tooth hunger! These are delicious heated or not Good to go anywhere. ..My kids also enjoy these at breakfast time... I highly recommend Kelloggs pop tarts in any flavor....
RJ S.
If you are super fond of something sweet when you start your day, then you've just found one of the most convienent & affordable choices that is available in a multitude of flavors. Can be eaten as is or heated in a toaster or oven, to darkened state as you desire. One of the most familiar flavors is Brown sugar cinnamon, which is my #1 flavor. Tasty from start to finish with seasonings between to rectangle pastry sheets that have been prebaked. A tasty breakfast choice when you are on the go. Travels easily; does not fall apart & is recommended for people of all ages who do not have problems eating sweets. Will always repurchase.
Diana K.
OMG these are may favorite. I love the taste of the cinnamon brown sugar, it reminds me of eating a cinnamon roll. I eat this when I am in a rush. I like the fact that it has no icing like it competitor. I recommend this product and I know that you will love it too.
Lejla B.
These taste so good, I love dipping them in warm milk like a cookie. Great for breakfast! I hate how the serving size is one pop tart-no one eats just one so it feels like false advertising. But, I still buy them, because they taste so good.
Kaytlin B.
Las Vegas , NV
One of my favorite pop tarts to have. It's sweet and yummy. You have to like cinnamon to have it. It's not the healthiest thing to have. I usually purchase this at Walmart and I would recommended this flavor to anyone.
Isabella M.
Edina, MN
I really do enjoy pop tarts, specifically the brown sugar ones. I decided it might be a good idea to try out the ones without frosting as a healthier option. They are good, but I definitely do prefer the frosted kind.
Mallorie L.
These take me back to being young, these were the only flavor of poptarts my mom would let us have, so having them as an adult now takes me back. I love the flavor of the pastry along with the sweetness of the brown sugar cinnamon inside, it's a nostalgic flavor that I'm always going to love.
Deserie G.
Horizon city, TX
If you're looking to lose weight while trying to eat something less fat this would be the great option for you if you want to eat love you this is what I practically do you can practically eat it one day afternoon
Yesenia H.
Fontana, CA
I tried this and it was a little to sweet for me I do not have that much of a sweet tooth so it is not something I would eat all the time. but if you have a sweet tooth I would recommend it but if you do not I would say try it first if you would like.
Kat K.
Binghamton, NY
Why would you even eat these?! They don't even have the frosting!
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
These are the best pop-tarts that pop-tarts make. Perfect for a school snack.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
Whats the difference in calories for the Frosted ones versus Unfrosted?