BY POP-TARTS #41 in Toaster Pastries

Frozen, Toasted, Right Out Of The Box - So Easy To Love In So Many Ways. Kellogg's&Reg; Pop-Tarts&Reg; Toaster Pastries Are Made For Fun&Trade;!

• Whats the difference in calories for the Frosted ones versus Unfros...1 Answers
  • Why would you even eat these?! They don't even have the frosting!6 Answers
  • These are the best pop-tarts that pop-tarts make. Perfect for a sch...1 Answers
RJ S.
RJ S.
Foodie Expert
If you are super fond of something sweet when you start your day, then you've just found one of the most convienent & affordable choices that is available in a multitude of flavors. Can be eaten as is or heated in a toaster or oven, to darkened state as you desire. One of the most familiar flavors is Brown sugar cinnamon, which is my #1 flavor. Tasty from start to finish with seasonings between to rectangle pastry sheets that have been prebaked. A tasty breakfast choice when you are on the go. Travels easily; does not fall apart & is recommended for people of all ages who do not have problems eating sweets. Will always repurchase.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Foodie Expert
Pop tarts are great for kids to munch on. Any adolescent would love one of these for sure! They are so quick, two in a package and you can put them in the toaster. Although some people like them untoasted. This flavor of this kind, it very sweet and has a bit of spice from the cinnamon but it isn't overpowering. I like them because you can eat them on the go, save one for later or share with a friend.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Foodie Expert
Finally an UNFROSTED pop Tart! There are so many flavors I would enjoy, but when I grew up as a kid pop tarts weren't frosted, you cooked them in the toaster, then buttered them, I like UNFROSTED pop tarts and I wish they would offer a frosted and non frosted of each variety, because I'd certainly purchase tons more! The frosted ones are just too sweet, too much sugar for a grown woman!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Tyrone, OK
Love these for a super easy breakfast before school! All the running around in the morning makes it almost impossible to cook a full meal. So these some scrambled eggs and a glass of milk really do the job! I love that they are unfrosted as my kids always would take the frosting off the regular ones and would just cause a mess. The brown sugar and cinammon flavor is so yummy!
Janet K.
Janet K.
I do love to eat Pop tarts for breakfast in the morning! The brown sugar cinnamon is my favorite flavor. I decided to try it without the frosting on top, and found I just did not like it as much. It was missing something, and seemed drier than the same flavor with frosting. While still tasty and edible, I do not plan to purchase without frosting again.
Thomas K.
Thomas K.
Ogden, UT
So my wife picked these up from the store for me on accident. She meant to buy the regular frosted version which is what I normally eat. I honestly am not sure why anyone would be unfrosted Pop-Tarts? The frosting is probably the most flavorful part of the experience. I will say they were not horrible but certainly they do not compare to the original.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Foodie Expert
My kids only love the brown sugar pop tarts.

So when I found these in store of course I was elated because a little less sugar to feed them! Lol!

My kids still gobble these up like the other ones. We save pop tarts for that fast breakfast when maybe mommy slept through the alarm. Oopsie!

Thanks for a good quality product that my kids love!
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Bloomington, IL
I love pop tarts but this particular flavor is not my favorite. If you don't like cinnamon or pumpkin spice I would not recommend giving these a try. I love to try all the different flavors of pop tarts this flavor did not impress me. It was not the worst flavor in the world but it was for sure not the best. This flavor is just so so
Ali S.
Ali S.
Foodie Expert
Although I'd prefer to have the frosted version, these are a close second. I started getting these for on the go breakfast for my son when we are in a rush for a doctor office. I know it's not the healthiest choice but most options aren't if you don't have time to eat at home. My son loves these and I love eating his left overs!
Laura D.
Laura D.
I would love to say that I buy these for my kids, but I'd be lying. Brown Sugar Cinnamon has always been my favorite flavor, so when I saw that they made it unfrosted, I was happy! I can still have the occasional treat, but cut down on the sugar a little bit. They taste great, just the way I remember from when I was a kid.
Katniss K.
Katniss K.
Binghamton, NY
Why would you even eat these?! They don't even have the frosting!
Katharine P.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
These are the best pop-tarts that pop-tarts make. Perfect for a school snack.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Windermere, FL
Whats the difference in calories for the Frosted ones versus Unfrosted?