BY POP-TARTS #39 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Unfrosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries.
Baked with Real Fruit*!
16 Toaster Pastries.
Value Pack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
Seriously, YES!! I always always always growing up wished Pop Tarts came with NO frosting. I AM SO HAPPY!! These are not only delicious but so much better for you. The sugar content is cut in half. Now you can taste the flavor without the overbearing sugar rush. I so wish the other flavors came without frosting as well. FIVE STARS hands down, so good!
S A.
Philadelphia, PA
MY FAVORITEEEEEE POPTART EVER !!!! I thought i was the only person that liked these but seeing the other reviews I'm not alone. I love these they are the best especially heated up it taste like the crust
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE that these are not frosted because that cuts back the sugar a TON, which is usually the reason why I don't buy pop tarts. I feel as though I can justify eating these a little more. They're great after being slightly toasted so the inside is gooey and warm.
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
My kids enjoy these untoasted as a snack or breakfast. They don’t go outside the box by trying any other flavor. Nothing will compare to the plain strawberry. I get the large count from Walmart because the other stores only have the 12 count.
Theresa A.
Kelloggs strawberry unfrosted Pop tarts are an absolute guilty pleasure. I like unfrosted better than frosted. The frosted is just too sweet. The unfrosted tastes like pie crust and a small piece of pie when it comes out of the toaster. We don't get something this sweet that often, but it is absolutely delicious when we do.
Elizabeth M.
Sylmar, CA
Pop Tarts are my households go to snack. My husband and I love pop tarts and let me say that strawberry flavored pop tarts are our favorite. We try to always have a box at our home but when we run out and we want to have one we just run down to our buildings vending machine and get one from there. We sometimes wish that they were bigger.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Kellogg's Pop-Tart !! The strawberry unfrosted is my favorite ! Sometimes i like these as a snack as is or toasted. ! When i was in college i use to buy these all the time for my snack. They awesome and convenient. If you normally like the strawberry frosted poptarts but sometimes its "too sweet" try the unfrosted.
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
People often think I am odd for loving these, but sometimes simplicity is the best thing. I love that these taste like strawberry pie. When I feel like not having things that are too sweet these make a great snack. When warm they are super comforting. Mmmm maybe I should make some right now.
Yolanda R.
Charlotte, NC
Pop-Tarts have been a breakfast staple in my house for many years. Even my Grandchildren get the pleasure of enjoying these toaster pastries. A must have For those days when your running late or when you're needing an instant breakfast to get you through. I have purchased a variety of flavors over the years for my family, but my personal favorite will always be the unfrosted strawberry.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pretty tasty, even without the frosting. I really love the strawberry flavor probably the most of all of the different varieties. My only frustration is that everytime, no matter what kind, pop tarts give me terrible heartburn. I will say that they taste so good...it is so worth it!
k J.
Do u like to eat them warm or just out of the package?
Maryah H.
, FL
Does these taste better than the frosted ones ?
Maria A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know if these contain artificial coloring? :/
Alicia B.
Duluth, MN
Do these even taste good?
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone actually prefer these unfrosted?