BY POP-TARTS #55 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Unfrosted Strawberry Toaster Pastries.
Baked with Real Fruit*!
16 Toaster Pastries.
Value Pack. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX

Kellogg's Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts are exactly what you would expect them to be if you have ever tried them before. If you have never tried Kellogg's Pop-Tarts here is what you can expect. These are typically marketed as a breakfast item, but the truth is they are good any time of the day. They a usually toasted in a toaster, but truth be told they are good cold as well. They are considered a pastry, but they are very cookie like as well. Inside you find the wonderful strawberry filling, and on the outside is a light frosting on one side. These two area is where the sweetness actually comes from, as the pastry itself is not really sweet. The pop-tarts come wrapped in a foil packet and there are two pieces in each packet, which makes them the perfect serving size
Tashjian F.
Tashjian F.
Durham, NC
Its all about the CRUST. I love the crust on everything Pizza, muffins, pies, and of course POPTARTS. So I was delighted to find this box at my local walmart. I feel like its a lot less sweeter so it packs a little healthier punch for breakfast. Its never over $3 so that is always a plus and when you add a coupon its a complete steal. Because I love them so much i pick up the 16 pack. Its a great snack and super YUMMY. Not many like them but I recommend them anyway.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are my favorite pop tarts made! I hate the frosted pop tarts, and this seems to be the only flavor they make anymore that isn't frosted! I'm not certain why they think everyone wants all that sugar on a pop tart, but I certainly don't! I wish they offered more flavor varieties than just strawberry, but, at least I like this one flavor! If your looking for a non frosted poor art this I think is your only option and I highly recommend it!
Zayda P.
Zayda P.
I fell in love with pop-tarts in the 2nd grade. I'm 33 now and still love them as much. I especially love them toasted. We go through these fast, as I have kids now and they love them as well. Perfect for breakfast, an afternoon snack or late night snack with a tall glass of milk. I have a few favorite flavors but unfrosted is perfect because you don't feel as guilty when you eat them.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
While I love strawberry Pop-Tarts, I find these to be disappointing. While they are great when you want something less sweet, this is the way to go, but I felt like the Pop-Tarts were lacking without the frosting. It almost looked like it would taste like one of those mini pies you'd find in the bakery, but the flavor was truly lacking and left me disappointed.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Probably the worse thing Kelloggs has done to Pop-Tarts.. I hate the unfrosted ones. Taste like cardboard pastries to be honest with just jam filling. I have nothing else to say about this. Unfrosted Pop-Tarts are just plain nasty. I will never buy them again. I bought them once to "eat healthy", and it was just wasn't working for me. I tossed the rest.
Hayden S.
Hayden S.
Eugene, OR
These pop tarts are great if you want a healthier option that is less coated with sugar (no frosting). The filling is flavorful and fruity (delicious warm and toasted!) I bought these at Albertsons but they can be found at almost any average grocery store! I will certainly buy them again and recommend them to families with kids or young adults.
Anissa G.
Anissa G.
Austin , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these so much. If I could eat them everyday I would. I buy these at Randall's or HEB when I can find them. The thing I like most about them is that they aren't frosted. The edges when they get toasty are my favorite part. Thing that isn't good is that they shouldn't be eaten every day. Although I wish I could.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Chandler , Az
Since my husband hates any unnecessary sugar on our food he always buy the strawberry unfrosted Pop-Tarts. At first my son was upset he bought them but after trying them he fell in love with them and now those are his favorite flavor. The price isn't too bad either compared to other items we have bought in the past.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE THESE! You get all the fruit taste with a perfect crust balance! I used to eat the frosted ones but as I got older, all the sweet started to hurt my teeth, like if a little bit of frosting stuck to a back tooth for a second. So I switched to the unfrosted kind and I never looked back. Enjoy your #Pop-Tarts!
k J.
k J.
Do u like to eat them warm or just out of the package?
Maryah H.
Maryah H.
, FL
Does these taste better than the frosted ones ?
Maria A.
Maria A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know if these contain artificial coloring? :/
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
Does anyone actually prefer these unfrosted?
Joseph S.