Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Varshini R.
Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al khaimah
Chocolate. ice cream. amazing. scrumptious. smells like walking into cheesecake factory with a lot of cash and a fast metabolism
Kayla B.
Pollock, LA
We love poptarts. I cant help but pick up a new box if i see a flavor we have never tried before. Thats why I love when a new season or holiday rolls around and they bring out the limited edition ones. My kids loved trying these halloween themed poptarts! They did not disappoint!
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
My kids loved this flavor. Super good, sweet. Good for snack or a quick breakfast
Ivy P.
These are okay but I can say I much prefer the frosted ones because they have a better flavor.
andrea s.
Greenwood, IN
Taste amazing i recommend to all chocolate lover it taste amazing love love it
Susan K.
Louisville, KY
These are extremely similar to the regular frosted fudge flavored pop tarts, but I like that they are festive for the holiday. I wouldn't say they are the most healthy snack, but pop tarts are a good breakfast
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Pretty good. I'm not a fan of sprinkles though, but they taste just like the regular fudge Pop-Tarts, which are my favorite.
kerigan d.
These are best warmed up in a microwave not toaster. Great for on the go or midnight snack. Great price tll
Andrea H.
York, NE
These were very good!!! My kids and I enjoyed them. Look forward to them next Halloween. Tastes almost just like the chocolate fudge.
sirreenuh L.
Saint David, AZ
Not only do they have funny images on them, they're quite delicious and really hit the "ooo, it's Halloween" spirit. Honestly, make me giggle with their cheesy jokes.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the flavor overpowering ? I haven't tried this kind ,but I would like to try it.