BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
sirreenuh L.
Saint David, AZ
Not only do they have funny images on them, they're quite delicious and really hit the "ooo, it's Halloween" spirit. Honestly, make me giggle with their cheesy jokes.
Afton F.
I’m not a huge fan of the chocolate fudge Pop Tarts, however, I still have them 5 stars. The spooky pumpkin face makes this Pop Tart 100% times better!
dana% L.
Santa ana
Mmm me encanta comprar el Halloween para darles the Trick or Treat a los niños y sabe Riquísimo y me encanta comer pop tarts
Miranda V.
I cant brag enough about poptarts! I love almost every flavor i try! I especially love this flavor and i love when they come out with seasonal flavors too. Makes for a great quick breakfast or snack. Highly recommend
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
I tried these last year. Their not bad, mostly just festive and perfect for kids for a quick breakfast on the go!
Samantha M.
Poultney
My daughter is really particular about her pop-tarts. She once ate nothing but smores pop-tarts for breakfast for 6 months straight. We night these on a whim & she loved them! Fun sprinkles & the right taste!
Kayla B.
Pollock, LA
We love poptarts. I cant help but pick up a new box if i see a flavor we have never tried before. Thats why I love when a new season or holiday rolls around and they bring out the limited edition ones. My kids loved trying these halloween themed poptarts! They did not disappoint!
Monica R.
Atlanta, GA
My grandchildren love Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries they are absolutely delicious to them.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
I am not a big fan of chocolate, but I do enjoy chocolate pop tarts..and halloween!! So these are a purchase I make every time I see them. Love !!
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Yummmm such a great halloween flavor . Limited edition. Great value and great price . Definitely recommend
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the flavor overpowering ? I haven't tried this kind ,but I would like to try it.