Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Alise S.
These are fun during the Halloween season. I don't buy them because they are just up-charged from the normal for having different color frosting. However, my little sister asked for them and really liked having a fun colored snack for a little while.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Just bought this last week when I seen it at Walmart this week wishes frosted chocolate fudge pop tart the kids after they cleared all of this because of the Halloween sprinkles and colors So Def recommend all gone now so they were definitely there
Ainsley B.
Hampton, GA
These were cute and tasty. Pop tarts are easy treats and breakfast. They remind you of being a kid again. I eat pop tarts as often as I can, even though they are far from healthy. I always buy them in the end.
Malayna G.
These are so good! I don't even like the normal fudge pop tarts (it's what I ate for breakfast for about two years straight, so I got a little burnt out on the flavor) but I love these! Something about the sprinkles and orange icing just makes it so much better!
Asia V.
Casper, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good. I don't like how they always have so much frosting. I do like the fudge, I love chocolate so these are great. Also I love the festive ones, my kids love to pick the little bat sprinkles off. That's they're favorite part.
Jordan B.
Oh these sound delicious but I'm sure they are only seasonal🙁 guess I will have to start searching Walmart and Target around October to grab a box for myself! I mean who doesn't love chocolate fudge for breakfast?!
Heather W.
Buffalo, NY
Seasonal favorite! I can't wait for these to come back in September/ October towards Halloween! I always buy Pop-Tarts, always. These were a hit with the kids around here and our son. Taste so good and the sprinkles are so festive and adorable.
May B.
Pop tarts will never go out of style!! They are always so fun and delicious in the mornings or whenever you want a snack! I love the creative flavor choices and they are easy to find, very affordable!
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Had these over Halloween. They were good. Who doesn't love chocolate lol. But I loved the Halloween theme. They were like $3 or $4 a box if I remember correctly. My kids loved them...chocolate and spooky theme is a win lol.
Lyneen G.
Yorkville, IL
The spooky frosted chocolate fudge pop tarts are a chocolate lovers wish come true. Definitely for that person who doesn't enjoy the fruity flavors of other pop tarts. The sprinkles are sure to put a smile on anyone's face.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?