Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
My Dad purchased these for us... not a flavor we would usually buy. I honestly thought these were kind of gross, as did my husband and kids. Somehow, they were not chocolate-y enough, but too sweet at the same time. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone, nor would I purchase them again.
Emily H.
I love Halloween, chocolate, and Pop Tarts, so you can imagine my excitement when these caught my eye at my local Dillon's. They're so good, toasted or not! Maybe not super healthy, but definitely a nice spooky October treat for anyone who loves the holiday as much as I do.
tiaira c.
Boston, MA
This one is so cute and the design is also very adorable however the taste on the other end really isn't my favorite. I thought I would enjoy the chocolate fudge but its turns out I don't, at all! after away I got tired of the Pop-Tarts and eventually give them away! the price is good and the value it eh! wwouldn't recommened
Stephanie H.
Back in the days I use to eat this for breakfast and I would be the best thing for breakfast. However nowadays, just looking at the amount of sugar there is in this makes me shiver. This product is mostly aimed at kids and, from the looks of it, it's doing a fantastic job.
Desire A.
Albany , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I must have bought 4-5 boxes of these around the holiday. My kids LOVED them, they loved that they had sprinkles, and orange frosting. It also helped that there was a coupon out for it! My only complaint.. so had really good sprinkles on them.. others had almost none.. Kids care about these things especially with siblings!
Tabby C.
Kids love these deliciously spooky treat (and so do I!) they run the same price as regular pop tarts which is not terrible but a little pricey for the amount you get in a package. They are chocolaty goodness and will continue to buy when the season comes around!
Andria R.
Cantonment, FL
My son loves all things halloween and these are no different. Both of my kids love the way they taste and that they're festive with the orange frosting. They are a good value and price point. I will repurchase and would recommend to the poptart lovers out there.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I love pop tarts and my whole family gets excited about the new ones that come out during the holidays. I loved these Spookylicious chocolate fudge ones. Yummy to taste and fun for the holiday. very affordable as always with pop tarts. A good and fast snack.
Ruthie T.
I love these #Kelloggs pop tarts! they are tasty and they are great for my bedtime snack! I love the chocolate fudge and they have such a great flavor, i buy my pop tarts from krogers and walmart, they have such a good price! i would buy again and recommend anyone who has a sweet tooth for chocolate fudge!
Karli C.
Chestertown, MD
Pop tarts are a delicious morning snack for the busy lifestyle, and they don't take that long to make! Plus these come in a variety of flavors to please anyone's cravings
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?