Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Colson B.
Ottawa
These were very fun to look at. They all looked good and very festive. As for the taste, they taste just like normal pop tarts. The frosting just was a tad more sweet than usual. Definitely recommend
Desera B.
Zanesville, OH
These were surprisingly to rich for me. Wasn't bad but could only eat 1 out of the package each time. My kids devoured them so at least they didn't go to waste lol.
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
Great packaging, very festive and great flavor. I eat this only once a year during Halloween, definitely not healthy but a great treat. Repeat buyer, but not on the regular.
Emilee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Just in time for Halloween <3 I love Halloween themed food. And Kellogg's is the best brand of pop tarts so many varieties, so many flavors. I found this at Walmart! I paid around 6 dollars for a large pack. I would most certainly buy this again. My husband loves easy breakfast items so I will be buying this again.
Crystal C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
We found these last year at Halloween time I bought 2 boxes just cuz I thought it was cute my kids devoured them and they're upset because they don't sell them anymore and they really like them and my kids are big on Pop Tarts they're easy and they're fast in the morning they were the same price as regular Pop Tarts
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
I bought these at Aldi's because it was close to Halloween and I thought I'd give them a try. I wanted to get in the Halloween spirit! I didn't like them at all, the flavors I just didn't like together. And they're still sitting in my cabinet, I'm hoping one day someone will come along that actually likes them.
Tiffany S.
Sparrows Point, MD
My kids love pop tarts brand they like a variety of favors but I especially love the pop tarts that are seasonal for Halloween or Christmas it's just an extra perk when buying pop tarts I like to surprise the kids when I put them in their lunch and it's a holiday themed pop tart they love them! The sprinkles are so cute to and of course they are delicious!!
Kennessa B.
Middlesboro, KY
While I don't really like Pop-Tarts, this is my favorite flavor to pop in the toaster and the chow down. This flavor of Pop-Tart isn't healthy, but maybe some of the other kinds are. I'm a repeat consumer. I would recommend these only because they're easy to eat on those busy mornings.
Lacey L.
Caledonia, MI
I personally do not like pop tarts of any kind. However, my children love them. They usually fight over which flavor they want. At Halloween time (which is our families favorite time of year) I buy the spoikylicious pop tarts, they love them. I do wish they came in more flavors tho!
Ellen G.
Grand Rapids, MI
My Dad purchased these for us... not a flavor we would usually buy. I honestly thought these were kind of gross, as did my husband and kids. Somehow, they were not chocolate-y enough, but too sweet at the same time. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone, nor would I purchase them again.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?