Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Varshini R.
Ras Al Khaimah, Ras Al khaimah
Chocolate. ice cream. amazing. scrumptious. smells like walking into cheesecake factory with a lot of cash and a fast metabolism
Maria S.
Ahh this is happiness in a box .. I can say that my guilty pleasures are !! They are favorites of my brother and mine too!
Fiona M.
Brampton
Gave these to my little cousins and they loved them as did I and my grandmother! Quick and easy for late morning starts
giovanna k.
I love this, here in brazil I've never seen to buy, but always that I go to the US I buy a lot, because it's amazing
Alondra Z.
Glennville, GA
Omg so delicious, specially all that chocolate fudge on every bite that you enjoy. It's a good breakfast for kids.
Trupthi M.
This is a really tasty and is fudgy and can totally be substituted for breakfast when you are in a hurry.
Susan P.
Harrison, NJ
AHH there are heaven in my mouth!! I never tried them before, but WOW, i can't wait to try them again <3
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
My favorite pop tarts flavor is the s'mores kind.
It is not too sweet and the perfect kind of chocolate
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
My family loves pop tarts, but wasn't a huge fan over this flavor. didn't takes quite like fudge.
Jennifer H.
Jackson, Ky
Love these pop tarts. They have a really good chocolate flavor to them. There my favorite.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the flavor overpowering ? I haven't tried this kind ,but I would like to try it.