Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Maria R.
San Sebastian, PR
My kids love pop tarts. Any kind any time of day. They prefer eating pop tarts than any other thing . If they would be able to eat they three times a day they would. They are a bit costly at times but my children insist on purchasing these. My oldest love the cholacalte flavor while my youngest loves any fruit fl
Hillary C.
Dumfries, VA
My kid threw a whole fit in the store to get these things. She then proceeded to eat the whole box, unbeknownst to me mind you, and threw up everywhere. 10/10 would recommend. The poptarts themselves, not the eating of the whole box. Do not do that.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I used to eat them often as a child. Im,not a big breakfast eater but once in awhile I will grab a poptart on my way out the door. They are handy and sweet and a childhood favorite.
a C.
Omg! These are one my favorites out the pop-tarts. I love how it halloween theme for halloween. It gets me into the spirit and its chocolate fudge! What can go wrong really? And its rich chocolate to me.
Vivien F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yaaaas my favorite ones. My hubby yes at me bc my fat a** eats up the whole box in one sitting lol but that's any damn poptart in general. Except peanut butter. I don't do peanut butter Pop-Tarts.
Harume h.
ja comi e amei muito nossa sem duvidas delicioso meu irmão pequeno mesmo se acaba comendo rsrs o sabor e inesplicavel , quando eu comprei deu para minha irma comer ela disse que tinha gosto de terra mais em fim de fato tudo mentia eu recomendo essa comida super gostosa
Always my favorite thing to look forward to, as a kid. Had these recently and wished they were healthier for you. Great value for the price and great marketing. Quick and easy breakfast for rushed days. Great taste and love the little sprinkles on the top!
Maria U.
Vancouver
Pop-Tarts are such great snacks! Very affordable and there's always sales on them! Pros, great for on the go and you can have them warmed up or as is. Not healthy at all but still delicious!
Rossi C.
For me, all Pop-tarts are amazing, I haven't found a flavor that I don't like, but this is absolutely one of my all time favorites.
Elizabeth H.
Son muy deliciosas la verdad, me encantan , el aroma que tiene y el sabor es muy bueno, la linea es muy recommendable la verdad
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley T.