Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Shelly M.
Pemberville, OH
Anther family favorite and easy breakfast on the go. Always have them in our house.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these serval times though out the fall for my son to get. He loves them.
Shannon A.
Essex, MD
Absolutely disgusting if we are being honest. Chalky and bitter chocolate taste.
Kayla H.
Not a fan at all. The chocolate taste is too overpowering and sickeningly sweet.
Jessica B.
Leland, NC
My favorite holiday pop tart! I love these cold or warm out of the toaster oven!
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
This brand is what I buy for my kids and husband this is there all time favorite
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
My kids loved this flavor. Super good, sweet. Good for snack or a quick breakfast
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
These are one of my favorite treats around Halloween. Great to eat for breakfast.
Kylynn C.
Gray, LA
These are perfect on the go breakfast for my kids & I love these most definitely.
andrea s.
Greenwood, IN
Taste amazing i recommend to all chocolate lover it taste amazing love love it
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?