Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Heather C.
Warsaw, MO
This are the most delicious pop tarts! I love the chocolate! wish it was year round.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always eat this before going to work, it is so delicious and I can't keep my off it
Vanessa R.
Yonkers, NY
My daughters favorite. She like to put them in the freezer then eats them for snacks.
Claudia B.
Killeen, TX
Didn't like them at all super sweet. Kids didn't like it either just too much sugar.
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
These are delicious! Especially if you put them in a toaster. They become nice a hot!
Meaghan M.
Sulphur, LA
Ok . Would prefer the regular chocolate fudge to this. Won't buy again unfortunately
Brooke M.
These are AWESOME my family gets them every year for Halloween! Very festive! Love it
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
I love pop tarts and I love festive foods. These are so cute and I totally love them!
Anita G.
These sound great! I would defiantly try these, and wish they weren't only seasonal.
Julie E.
Chapel Hill, NC
I LOVE these pop tarts I'm actually eating one right now there so good and flavored
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?