Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #31 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Super cute. We love anything Halloween all year round in our house. Always loved poptarts.
Loutchana P.
Delicious. Great for a little morning snack. Not expensive. Taste better than youd expect.
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
My children loved these. They were so fun for Halloween and they really enjoyed the flavor.
Tory M.
Evant , TX
The fudginess is amazing, especially after you pop it in the toaster with a glass of milk.
Mckenzie B.
Cullman, AL
My son loves these! They're even better if you heat them and eat then with a glass of milk'
Ash M.
Erie, PA
These are my favorite pop tarts I ever ate. They are also healthy for you which is great!!
Kim G.
Minden, LA
I love when theses comes out. we go through so many boxes. yummy yummy. my kids love them.
jennifer p.
Azusa, CA
Sweet, delicious, good flavor my favorite thing to eat at breakfast ans drink some juice
Cristin G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! They're so fun and festive looking! They also taste delicious hot or cold.
Sandra D.
Great breakfast foods was for those people are on the theft. Would recommend this product
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?