Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Ivy P.
These are okay but I can say I much prefer the frosted ones because they have a better flavor.
Amber G.
Alamogordo, NM
my kids live for pop tarts so many yummy flavors and random ones. not to messy and good price
Monique G.
These are so much fun. My toddler loves these around Halloween time. And they taste delicious
shauna l.
Mesa, AZ
Poptarts are delicious for an occasional treat. My kids love them, and they are fun to eat.
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Cherry is hands down my favorite and my families favorite flavor . I like these hot or cold.
Mckenzie B.
Cullman, AL
My son loves these! They're even better if you heat them and eat then with a glass of milk'
Loutchana P.
Delicious. Great for a little morning snack. Not expensive. Taste better than youd expect.
crystal s.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'm always a pop tart fan. These are yummy but sadly only available for the fall holidays.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Super cute. We love anything Halloween all year round in our house. Always loved poptarts.
Jessica  L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Taste just like the chocolate fudge original product but has a Halloween theme pretty cool
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?