Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
I love these I can't wait till they put them back out on the shelves I will have to stock up on these
Jessica A.
Glendale, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Me and my family love pop tarts for those morning nobody wants to cook. But these are nasty as hell.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wasn't really a fan of this because it is very sweet. I really enjoy the original pop tarts better.
Elizabeth P.
Shelbyville, MI
All Kellogg's pop tarts are addicting but I still recommend them. They work great as a meal or snack.
Jeannie L.
Burkburnett, TX
My kids didn't like these at all. we have a whole box leftover because they refuse to eat anymore!
Lily N.
Traverse City, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Theses pastries are delicious and a great price and great great flavor. They are very sweet though.
Tara F.
It's Pop-Tarts mixed with chocolate & fudge. What more could you want for a delicious breakfast?!?
Emily K.
Wendell, NC
I love these fun festive pop tarts and my kids do too. It makes the perfect, quick, easy breakfast.
Kathy C.
Webster, TX
Super fun and delicious too! Add some milk and fruit and these make breakfast fun for little ones!
Sierra R.
Evans Mills, NY
Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday love this festive pop tart with delicious fudge flavors
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley T.