Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
These are delicious! The kids love to have these for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and anytime in between.
Michaela H.
These pop tarts are adorable for kids round Halloween time and taste great too. They run pretty cheap.
Amber K.
Newark, OH
Our whole household loves the fudge pop tarts whether they're hot or straight out the package. Amazing.
Jeanette K.
Hilton , NY
I look forward to Halloween so I can purchase these. I don't know who loves them more my kids or me ??
Jimena P.
I do not like these. They are not so good. Sorry it's just my opinion . You could get these St Walmart
leah b.
Machesney Park, IL
I love these I can't wait till they put them back out on the shelves I will have to stock up on these
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI
All Kellogg's pop tarts are addicting but I still recommend them. They work great as a meal or snack.
amanda b.
Cromwell, IN
We love holiday themed foods in our house. We always pick up the holiday pop tarts for every season.
Bayla E.
These are my favorite pop tarts ever they have an amazing rare to them that just stays in your mouth.
Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is soooo goooooood!!!! too bad it is a limited edition, can't wait for Halloween to having it!!!
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?