Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Debie C.
Me, my husband and my son love this flavor. Its always our snacks. I even bring a pack of it in my work.
Amanda P.
We are a Kellogg type of family! We buy all flavors of pop tarts and and usually the kelloggs of cereal.
Gina M.
Love Chocolate Pop-Tarts me and my kids and my whole family loved them always have buy the family pack
Tawn L.
These were a cute snack for kids at Halloween time with the spooky orange frosting and ghostly sprinkle

Amber K.
Newark, OH
Our whole household loves the fudge pop tarts whether they're hot or straight out the package. Amazing.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
These are delicious! The kids love to have these for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and anytime in between.
Cj P.
Knoxville, TN
I liked these Pop-Tarts while they were out and I had the chance. wish I could her my hands on em again.
Jimena P.
I do not like these. They are not so good. Sorry it's just my opinion . You could get these St Walmart
Jeanette K.
Hilton , NY
I look forward to Halloween so I can purchase these. I don't know who loves them more my kids or me ??
Michaela H.
These pop tarts are adorable for kids round Halloween time and taste great too. They run pretty cheap.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?