Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Britney R.
My little boy loves pop Tara especially ones that are different. His absolute favorite is the superheroes
Amanda P.
We are a Kellogg type of family! We buy all flavors of pop tarts and and usually the kelloggs of cereal.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was completely obsessed with these around Halloween time. They were chocolate-y goodness. Good choice!
Ashley A.
These are really good and I love the sweetness. I love they are always available and are usually on sale.
Kristina F.
Woonsocket , RI
These are amazing and great for a quick morning snack for you or your kids! Limited flavor for the fall!
Martha O.
This are my daughters favorite pop tart, we buy them all the time for our movie night's to snack on jiji
Debie C.
Me, my husband and my son love this flavor. Its always our snacks. I even bring a pack of it in my work.
Cj P.
Knoxville, TN
I liked these Pop-Tarts while they were out and I had the chance. wish I could her my hands on em again.
Tawn L.
These were a cute snack for kids at Halloween time with the spooky orange frosting and ghostly sprinkle

Jeanette K.
Hilton , NY
I look forward to Halloween so I can purchase these. I don't know who loves them more my kids or me ??
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the flavor overpowering ? I haven't tried this kind ,but I would like to try it.