Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #31 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Rebecca T.
Tonawanda, NY
These are so gross. The fake tasting chocolate is so nasty. The sugar rush is not worth the horrible taste.
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
My son loves these I buy them every fall! He loves the colors and I love the taste such a great quick snack
Holly H.
FORT PIERCE, FL
Gross I was not a fan. far too sweet thankfully they're a holiday edition. tastes like a bad piece of fudge
Debie C.
Me, my husband and my son love this flavor. Its always our snacks. I even bring a pack of it in my work.
Britney R.
My little boy loves pop Tara especially ones that are different. His absolute favorite is the superheroes
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
Love these fun holiday pop-tarts. they taste great and definitely a must for anyone who likes chocolate.
Amanda P.
We are a Kellogg type of family! We buy all flavors of pop tarts and and usually the kelloggs of cereal.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was completely obsessed with these around Halloween time. They were chocolate-y goodness. Good choice!
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
I love these Halloween pop tarts. They were so good but aren't out now. Have to wait for the Holliday :)
Brittany B.
Louisville, KY
Absolute favorite in my house, kids want the spookylicious all year long. They love the shapes/spinkles.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?