Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Kenzathome K.
Absolutely delicious and perfect for this time of year. I like them both warm and fresh out of the package
Rebecca T.
Tonawanda, NY
These are so gross. The fake tasting chocolate is so nasty. The sugar rush is not worth the horrible taste.
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
Yummmm such a great halloween flavor . Limited edition. Great value and great price . Definitely recommend
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
My son loves these I buy them every fall! He loves the colors and I love the taste such a great quick snack
kerigan d.
These are best warmed up in a microwave not toaster. Great for on the go or midnight snack. Great price tll
Amanda A.
Dennisville, NJ
This is the best poptart I ever seen or tasted. Iove the halloween theme,and the flavor fit perfectly too.
Holly H.
Fort Pierce , FL
Gross I was not a fan. far too sweet thankfully they're a holiday edition. tastes like a bad piece of fudge
Ashley A.
These are really good and I love the sweetness. I love they are always available and are usually on sale.
Brittany B.
Louisville, KY
Absolute favorite in my house, kids want the spookylicious all year long. They love the shapes/spinkles.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was completely obsessed with these around Halloween time. They were chocolate-y goodness. Good choice!
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley T.