Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Julie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kuds loved these a Halloween. So fudgy and sweet and fit in the holiday. Couldnt keep them around for long
Rebecca T.
Tonawanda, NY
These are so gross. The fake tasting chocolate is so nasty. The sugar rush is not worth the horrible taste.
Jennifer J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These only come out around Halloween and when they do my kids absolutely love them. We look forward to them
Amber S.
Tell City, IN
Delicious and super cute for Halloween! I will definitely repurchase these, perfect for a breakfast treat!
Amanda A.
Dennisville, NJ
This is the best poptart I ever seen or tasted. Iove the halloween theme,and the flavor fit perfectly too.
kerigan d.
These are best warmed up in a microwave not toaster. Great for on the go or midnight snack. Great price tll
Kenzathome K.
Absolutely delicious and perfect for this time of year. I like them both warm and fresh out of the package
Meagan S.
Mount Washington, KY
Lovebhalloween, love pop tart, love the design, love the flavor!! We love pop tart products in our home!!!!
jake r.
These are very good And you only get them not very often and i recommend them and i like them warmed up to
Holly H.
Gross I was not a fan. far too sweet thankfully they're a holiday edition. tastes like a bad piece of fudge
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?