Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
These are fun for kids. They enjoy the way they taste. I like the way they are fast and easy to take on the go.
Princess M.
Shafter, CA
These are great for October month & holloween if you wanna have a little chocolate you can have one of these !
Stephanie M.
Bronx, NY
chocolate is my ultimate favorite and this tastes amazing always have to have these on the go or in the morning
Angeline L.
Portland, ME
Great for the morning rush and tastes great. Amazing for on the go breakfasts. The sprinkles add a great touch.
Ashley P.
They are good. Didn't make me like pop tarts anymore. They were just okay in my opinion. They are cute though.
Nicole D.
Weatherford, TX
Really good but can be too much chocolate for breakfast. I usually only eat these when I need something sweet.
Jessica M.
So good! They are not healthy but I love to eat pop tarts for breakfast! Easy to grab out the door as a snack.
Maddy L.
Whately, MA
The sprinkles on these pop tarts don't chew very great and personally I don't really like the overall taste.
Lisa G.
Fun idea, tasty. good in the toaster. just enough filling. definitely need a glass of milk while eating these
Libby P.
Sunbury, OH
Love them and I buy enough of them to last a month at a time..I buy them at Kroger and Dollar General..Great
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the flavor overpowering ? I haven't tried this kind ,but I would like to try it.