Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #31 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Princess M.
Shafter, CA
These are great for October month & holloween if you wanna have a little chocolate you can have one of these !
Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
These are fun for kids. They enjoy the way they taste. I like the way they are fast and easy to take on the go.
Ashley P.
They are good. Didn't make me like pop tarts anymore. They were just okay in my opinion. They are cute though.
Lisa A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm a grown up and my favorite is still the chocolate fudge pop tarts. Not exactly healthy but yummy for sure.
Apoorva S.
La Vista, NE
I like anything sweet but not very sweet or so. I kind of liked these but not very much. The flavor was good.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tastes just like the regular fudge pop tarts. They are okay but I don't think dyeing the icing was necessary.
Julie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My kuds loved these a Halloween. So fudgy and sweet and fit in the holiday. Couldnt keep them around for long
Maddy L.
Whately, MA
The sprinkles on these pop tarts don't chew very great and personally I don't really like the overall taste.
Martina B.
Wexford, PA
I really can't get into pop tarts other than the fruit ones. The fancier flavors tend to be too rich for me.
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
I'm so ready for these to be back right now. They are delicious. I'm a sweets fanatic and these are the best.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?