Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Cache S.
This was so good I wish they would restock some of the flavor a that were just here for a season ! Cheap and tasty
Brianna C.
Muscatine, IA
Very fudge flavored so I wouldn't get it unless you love fudge! It was really good after being put in the toaster.
Katie M.
I love these Pop-Tarts. They are a quick breakfast and taste good when heated in toaster oven. I eat about 1 a week.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried these last year. Their not bad, mostly just festive and perfect for kids for a quick breakfast on the go!
nadia c.
Port Angeles , WA
These are okay. I don't like the sprinkles. They're hard and hurt my teeth so this isn't something I'd buy again
Nicole D.
Weatherford, TX
Really good but can be too much chocolate for breakfast. I usually only eat these when I need something sweet.
Shannon F.
Bourbonnais, IL
These are fun for kids. They enjoy the way they taste. I like the way they are fast and easy to take on the go.
Jessica M.
So good! They are not healthy but I love to eat pop tarts for breakfast! Easy to grab out the door as a snack.
Princess M.
Shafter, CA
These are great for October month & holloween if you wanna have a little chocolate you can have one of these !
Angeline L.
Portland, ME
Great for the morning rush and tastes great. Amazing for on the go breakfasts. The sprinkles add a great touch.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?