Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Kari B.
Pekin, IL
Oh my gosh! These were so fun around Halloween! Probably my favorite pop tart flavor. My kids love it too. I buy these from any grocery store. Priced just right. The best part is since they're season decoration they go on sale and you can just buy them all up and be able to indulge in them!
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These pop tarts are so delicious I always get them for Halloween and me and my family always eat that their chocolate fudge and they are perfect for the Halloween time they are spookylicious and great for kids
Brittani P.
Don't get me wrong these are great my kids love them but for me they have to much chocolate and not enough dough. The frosting is great. As I said my sons love it.
Samantha M.
Poultney
My daughter is really particular about her pop-tarts. She once ate nothing but smores pop-tarts for breakfast for 6 months straight. We night these on a whim & she loved them! Fun sprinkles & the right taste!
Grace
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum, pop tarts! I really like the flavor of the chocolate ones and although I know it's not good for me, they're delicious! Plus, they're nice and cheap. Sometimes I eat them as a dessert too. Highly recommend
Courtney J.
Anderson, IN
My 5 year old is autistic and eats very few things due to sensory issues. Pop tarts is one of the few things he eats and loves to have. He always asks for specific ones each day so we have a pantry full of all flavors but this is by far his go to!
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL
Gooey, Chocolatey and toasty amazing-ness <3 these are unhealthy 100% of the time if you buy a boy and eat it completely in just one seating... Cant help it #SorryNotStorry
Emilee W.
Burnsville, NC
These were super cute! But most of all, they are my favorite Pop Tart flavor!! The chocolate fudge has been my favorite since I was a little girl! I always reccomend these!
Shianne S.
Miamisburg, OH
I love chocolate so, of course I am going to love this product. I love that this product is frosted and not just plain like the peanut butter ones. I buy a box of these every time I go to the grocery store. An absolute GREAT VALUE! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves chocolate!
Tara F.
Little Elm, TX
I really liked these! My little siblings loved them also, I wish I could find them still in stores though, but I guess I'll just have to wait till they're back in season I hope they weren't just limited edition, would recommend to others!
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the flavor overpowering ? I haven't tried this kind ,but I would like to try it.