Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Terri J.
Romulus, MI
These poptarts are not only super fun and festive for the season, but they are delicious too ot course! Then again I don't think I've ever tried a poptart that wasn't delicious!
Vanessa G.
The limited edition ones are one of my favorites. The Halloween ones especially! Super cute packaging as well! I do wish they'd make it permanent, but until then I will continue to keep on purchasing these when they come out. Love love love!
Sadie H.
La Grande, OR
Pop-Tarts are a product that make it so easy for the busy mornings when I'm running late to class, and they're especially nice when my little cousins are around and I don't want to cook! The sprinkles on top of these fudge pop tarts were a bit strange, but still good overall!
Jami C.
Cabot, AR
I may be a little biased because I have been a pop tart addict since I was a kid, and if you put Halloween on anything it's easier to sell to me, but these are THE best pop tarts. I could eat them any time of day.
Kari B.
Pekin, IL
Oh my gosh! These were so fun around Halloween! Probably my favorite pop tart flavor. My kids love it too. I buy these from any grocery store. Priced just right. The best part is since they're season decoration they go on sale and you can just buy them all up and be able to indulge in them!
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
These pop tarts are so delicious I always get them for Halloween and me and my family always eat that their chocolate fudge and they are perfect for the Halloween time they are spookylicious and great for kids
Brittani P.
Don't get me wrong these are great my kids love them but for me they have to much chocolate and not enough dough. The frosting is great. As I said my sons love it.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum, pop tarts! I really like the flavor of the chocolate ones and although I know it's not good for me, they're delicious! Plus, they're nice and cheap. Sometimes I eat them as a dessert too. Highly recommend
Courtney J.
Anderson, IN
My 5 year old is autistic and eats very few things due to sensory issues. Pop tarts is one of the few things he eats and loves to have. He always asks for specific ones each day so we have a pantry full of all flavors but this is by far his go to!
Katheryn-Marie R.
Hialeah, FL
Gooey, Chocolatey and toasty amazing-ness <3 these are unhealthy 100% of the time if you buy a boy and eat it completely in just one seating... Cant help it #SorryNotStorry
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?