Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
jahziel a.
My favorite pop tart flavor would be chocolate fudge , it's so chocolaty. This is what Eat for my snacks or for breakfast
Amy G.
We had these last month the whole family loved them. Loved how cute and festive they were for Halloween too , fudge yummy
Devin L.
Eau Claire, WI
I bought this flavor around Halloween and it was so delicious. It was very festive and is an on-the-go kind of breakfast
Gena B.
Salt Lake City , UT
These are actually pretty good. Once they are warm the chocolate in the middle melts and is so good when you take a bite
ashley f.
Largo, FL
I bet this would be amazing! I have yet to try it. Hopefully comes out next year on the shelfs in my city for Halloween
Brianna R.
Yummy chocolate taste that is good for a snack at anytime of day nice and sweet and definetely a great halloween treat
Mixieann T.
Reeds Spring, MO
These are sooooo good! I love the Halloween theme as well! They are an easy grab and go snack and they taste good too!
Stephanie F.
My kids loved the Halloween edition pop tarts. The sprinkles were so cute and of course the yummy chocolate pop tarts.
Ashley m.
We love the limited addition ones we try most everyone one and most of the time they are delicious especially heated up
Jennifer W.
Naples
Delicious! Everything fall or Halloween theme seems to taste delicious. I love fudge pop tarts and these are wonderful.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?