Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Delicious! Everything fall or Halloween theme seems to taste delicious. I love fudge pop tarts and these are wonderful.
Stephanie F.
My kids loved the Halloween edition pop tarts. The sprinkles were so cute and of course the yummy chocolate pop tarts.
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA
These pop tarts are so yummy! They are so chocolatey and gooey. They also have cute decorations on them for Halloween.
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good. I wish they had them all year. They make the perfect snack or treat to bring to a Halloween party. 🎃
Lily R.
These are really tasty. I almost can't describe what they taste like. They just taste like sugar. But they taste good.
Samantha C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love when this flavor / color comes out around Halloween. I always pick it up from the store and eat every last one!
Mixieann T.
Reeds Spring, MO
These are sooooo good! I love the Halloween theme as well! They are an easy grab and go snack and they taste good too!
no difference from the regular and these but dosent matter still yummy! love the decorative halloween inspired design!
Brianna R.
Yummy chocolate taste that is good for a snack at anytime of day nice and sweet and definetely a great halloween treat
Ashley m.
We love the limited addition ones we try most everyone one and most of the time they are delicious especially heated up
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?