Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
dana% L.
Santa ana
Mmm me encanta comprar el Halloween para darles the Trick or Treat a los niños y sabe Riquísimo y me encanta comer pop tarts
Rebecca B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My husband and kids love these things but i'm not a big fan. i personally don't think they're healthy but i could be wrong
Joyce S.
If you like chocolate then this is for you. Sweet but not overwhelming. A quick treat that will leave you satisified. ~Js🌟
Hannah F.
Warren, PA
They are adorable and fun to eat. They taste good but over the years I feel like Pop-Tarts in general have become more dry.
Abigail R.
Gainesville, GA
They taste great, easy packaging and very affordable. Great snack for anyone, great for quick breakfast, or lunch snack.
Jackie C.
I looooooovvvve Pop-Tarts! These are sooooooooo good and really festive for Halloween if you have a kid I recommend them!
Gena B.
Salt Lake City, UT
These are actually pretty good. Once they are warm the chocolate in the middle melts and is so good when you take a bite
jahziel a.
My favorite pop tart flavor would be chocolate fudge , it's so chocolaty. This is what Eat for my snacks or for breakfast
Amy G.
We had these last month the whole family loved them. Loved how cute and festive they were for Halloween too , fudge yummy
Carley T.
Montgomery, TX
Halloween is my favorite holiday. And I love pop tarts. So you could only imagine how excited I am about these bad boys.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?