Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Taynara M.
It is one of my favorites products of pop tarts, the taste is Good and is easy tô prepare. I dont like só much of the package.
Julie S.
Shushan, NY
These are my kids favorite they are great toasted or non they have lots of flavor and make a purfect fun snack for the holiday
melissa c.
Fayetteville, AR
Everything is better in cinnamon roll. Who wouldn't want to eat a cinnamon roll every day when it is this easy. Love pop tart
dana% L.
Santa ana
Mmm me encanta comprar el Halloween para darles the Trick or Treat a los niños y sabe Riquísimo y me encanta comer pop tarts
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Warm these up in the toaster and you have a yummy gooey meal or snack. Good flavor and brings you back to feeling like a kid.
Jackie C.
These are fun for the kids for Halloween and make for a nice change. Flavors mixed very well and made a great snack as well.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pretty good. I'm not a fan of sprinkles though, but they taste just like the regular fudge Pop-Tarts, which are my favorite.
Nicole C.
Seward, PA
Very very good! Such a cute pop tart for the fall/halloween season. My kids really enjoy them and they are just fun to have.
Amanda M.
I love most Halloween edition foods, these are no exception. I'm actually not a big chocolate lover but these are very good!
Lexi W.
My 100% favorite snack of all time. Chocolate is my favorite flavor so it just makes sense to put it in a fantastic pop tart.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley T.