Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
These were super cute, but hard to find. My kids like the themed pop tarts and these went over better than other seasonal flavors.
Kari T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Not our favorite. I would stick with the standard flavor a over the holiday, specialty favors. The regular flavor a are fantastic
Tricia B.
Davison, MI
Halloween junkie here, so I loved these. Super cute and taste great. I bought a couple boxes before they were gone for the year.
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
Victoria H.
Oakvale, WV
My daughter just had to have these but she loved them. On mornings that I don't feel like cooking we just grab a pop tart and go
Yesenia V.
Lufkin
My daughter loves these sooo much
Really easy for an on to go snack and they taste really good and also they are very affordable
Brianna B.
Clovis, CA
Lovee lovee these!!! absolutelyy delishes! and super quick!! and easy to open the package as well go try if you haven't already!!!
Brooke W.
Pop tarts were breakfast and snack of choice for my cousin and I growing up!! I love how they are getting festive for halloween.
Cheryl S.
Jackson, KY
These are my favorite! Its like eating a hot brownie for breakfast with a cold glass of milk! Its delicious! Very fudgie flavor.
Natachia M.
Lawrenceville , GA
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the flavor overpowering ? I haven't tried this kind ,but I would like to try it.