Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Courtney C.
Clearfield, PA
This product is yummy its great just in time for Halloween I love the taste of fudge my kid loves them too there that good yum yum ;)
Kali S.
titusville
I gave them a 3 because they aren't good, but they're called spookylicious and you can't go wrong so I say buy them and show them off
Rachel B.
Fall is my favorite time of year and these fit the bill to switch up my breakfast meal. These are great right out of the toaster oven
Natalie M.
Romoland, CA
I love all the poptart flavors and Just chocolate in general honestly so so so good I don't share with anyone I keep them for mysled
Mariah P.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not sure if it's because I'm obsessed with everything fall but these are delicious. Hard to find though , I found th at target
sam t.
Clarksville, TN
These were so much fun to eat. Anyone of any age would enjoy these. Perfect for the fall season. I would tell anyone to try these.
Kalani F.
This was so yummy, very good in the Microwave and in the freezer. I love having Pop-Tarts in my dorm room to snack on all the time!
Brandi M.
I don't give these to my kids often, they love this flavor of pop tart though. It makes for a special treat every once in a while.
Tamia G.
These really didn't taste good to me personally, but my sister thinks they're good. I don't think I'll buy them for myself anymore.
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
These were super cute, but hard to find. My kids like the themed pop tarts and these went over better than other seasonal flavors.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?