Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
sam t.
Clarksville, TN
These were so much fun to eat. Anyone of any age would enjoy these. Perfect for the fall season. I would tell anyone to try these.
Mariah P.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not sure if it's because I'm obsessed with everything fall but these are delicious. Hard to find though , I found th at target
Emily V.
Ive actaully never seen these before but I'll be looking out for them since this is my favorite flavor and Halloween is coming up !
Sarah A.
Thompsons Station, TN
These were super cute, but hard to find. My kids like the themed pop tarts and these went over better than other seasonal flavors.
Tamia G.
These really didn't taste good to me personally, but my sister thinks they're good. I don't think I'll buy them for myself anymore.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Our day care kids loved these pop tarts. They don't get them often but when they do they really enjoyed them for a one time snack!
Brandi M.
I don't give these to my kids often, they love this flavor of pop tart though. It makes for a special treat every once in a while.
Kalani F.
This was so yummy, very good in the Microwave and in the freezer. I love having Pop-Tarts in my dorm room to snack on all the time!
Tricia B.
Davison, MI
Halloween junkie here, so I loved these. Super cute and taste great. I bought a couple boxes before they were gone for the year.
Cheryl S.
Jackson, KY
These are my favorite! Its like eating a hot brownie for breakfast with a cold glass of milk! Its delicious! Very fudgie flavor.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?