Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Yum Yum Yum I love chocolate kellogg pop tarts. It's best to have them warm on the toaster or you can just eat them like that on the go.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
Sooo good!! I bought some of these to have with my children and they loved them! I love Halloween and all the goodies that come with it!
Shannon P.
We always have pop tarts coming and going from our house. They are the favorite treat of my son and all of his friends. These are yummy.
Teresa L.
Granada Hills, CA
Delicious and wonderful. Sweet and lovely filling. The little ghost shaped sprinkles come off of the pop tart though. It's a bit messy.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Cant go wrong with Pop-Tarts. Kids love them as well as i do too. I usually eat them as a snack unless they are the fruit flavored ones.
Alissa B.
Camano Island , WA
The chocolate fudge pop tarts are actually the only ones that I like. All the other ones I can not stand the artificial fruit flavors.
Allison C.
Lancaster, SC
I really like pop tarts this flavor was good buy a little on the dry side. I think it was worth trying but needed a little more cream.
I gave them a 3 because they aren't good, but they're called spookylicious and you can't go wrong so I say buy them and show them off
Andrea H.
York, NE
These were very good!!! My kids and I enjoyed them. Look forward to them next Halloween. Tastes almost just like the chocolate fudge.
Jenna L.
Indianapolis, IN
I hope they come out with these again this Halloween. Pop tarts are already delicious and I love that they come out with themed ones.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?