Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Pris L.
Stockton, CA
Im a chocolate fanatic! And these hit the spot every single time. Eat them right out the pack or warm them up. Either way they're soo good!
Bethany M.
San Antonio, TX
I wish they had these year round! I'm so sad to see them leave the shelves after Halloween. These are definitely a stock-up item in my home
Paige A.
Spruce Pine
These were honestly not that good. They kind of tasted old and ruined to me but maybe that's just because I don't eat that much sweet stuff
Charla S.
Tulsa, OK
These were not good and my kids did not like them they thought the chocolate tasted finny or weird and they were slmost like stale sorta.
Shannon P.
We always have pop tarts coming and going from our house. They are the favorite treat of my son and all of his friends. These are yummy.
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
Sooo good!! I bought some of these to have with my children and they loved them! I love Halloween and all the goodies that come with it!
Jonathan H.
Love The taste. Quick way to have breakfast. Kids love it also. Always asking for it when we go out grocery shopping. Can't have enough.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
My absolute favorite kind. Growing up we were not allowed to eat poptarts, but my grandmother always bought them for us when we visited!
Elizabeth R.
Yum Yum Yum I love chocolate kellogg pop tarts. It's best to have them warm on the toaster or you can just eat them like that on the go.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Cant go wrong with Pop-Tarts. Kids love them as well as i do too. I usually eat them as a snack unless they are the fruit flavored ones.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?