Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
i really like the taste of chocolate and this marks it better by heated it in a pastry. the halloween sprinkles on top make it fun but yummy.
Paige A.
Spruce Pine
These were honestly not that good. They kind of tasted old and ruined to me but maybe that's just because I don't eat that much sweet stuff
Bethany M.
San Antonio, TX
I wish they had these year round! I'm so sad to see them leave the shelves after Halloween. These are definitely a stock-up item in my home
Vinnie F.
These are good flavor is oK but I don't toast heat in microwave 15 sec and it's just warm the posting isn't runny and the crust isn't burnt
Pris L.
Stockton, CA
Im a chocolate fanatic! And these hit the spot every single time. Eat them right out the pack or warm them up. Either way they're soo good!
Anna W.
Fairfield, IA
My kids love themselves some Pop Tarts. I can't keep then stocked up. Whether it breakfast or a snack throughout the day. They are a go to.
Jonathan H.
Love The taste. Quick way to have breakfast. Kids love it also. Always asking for it when we go out grocery shopping. Can't have enough.
Elizabeth R.
Yum Yum Yum I love chocolate kellogg pop tarts. It's best to have them warm on the toaster or you can just eat them like that on the go.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
My absolute favorite kind. Growing up we were not allowed to eat poptarts, but my grandmother always bought them for us when we visited!
Crista B.
Lansing, MI
Sooo good!! I bought some of these to have with my children and they loved them! I love Halloween and all the goodies that come with it!
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the flavor overpowering ? I haven't tried this kind ,but I would like to try it.