Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #12 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
My husband and son love these Pop-Tarts. The Halloween design on it is so adorable! i know I'm not the only one who buys for the Halloween design
Anakarina G.
Doral, FL
I just love chocolate and pastries, so whats better than mix it up together? I prefer these delicious pops better in the morning with hot coffee!
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
Sooo good! Love the holiday package! The fudge in these is spot on? Pop them in the toaster & you have yourself a gooey chocolatey amazing snack😋
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts may not be the healthiest things for you but they are always delcious! The kids love the Halloween decorations on them.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
These are my son's favorite Pop-Tarts ever! I wish they had them all year round, he loves the little sprinkles on it, it just makes him so happy!
Holly B.
Folkston
Love these!! Got them last halloween!! They were my favorite but they have so baby to choose from nowadays you don't have to be a plain Jane!!
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kids can't do without eating pop tarts,they love it and it's quick and easy so it's their go to breakfast most school days.It's really good!
Meredith F.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I personally don't eat Pop-Tarts. I purchase them for my son. He loves them and they are an easy on the go snack when he is coming and going.
Taylor H.
College Sta, TX
I thought these were going to be disgusting bc they look ugly, but they were freaking good & I ended up eating the whole box. Seriously bomb.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
i really like the taste of chocolate and this marks it better by heated it in a pastry. the halloween sprinkles on top make it fun but yummy.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley T.