Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Adriana B.
Corp Christi, TX
So cute for Halloween. Mine & my husbands fave holiday. They're really yummy especially the chocolate flavor my husband gobbles them up. NomNomNom☺️☺️
Karla J.
Colfax, CA
Certainly not a bad product and with little ones, it makes them happy as its festive and they think they are getting Halloween Candy for breakfast!
Me M.
Mission, KS
yum... but so many calories. Also good for Halloween, but they only have like, 3 sprinkles per poptart, which might actually be a good thing for me.
Synthia G.
Smyrna, TN
The kids loves these around Halloween time we we love the cute small things that add on to our holidays and that's something I like about Pop-Tarts
christina a.
Pop tarts have some wild flavors I have to admit, but there are some I enjoy. This kind of pop tart though is OK, great when holidays come around.
Lara S.
Hartselle, AL
I am not a big fan of chocolate, but I do enjoy chocolate pop tarts..and halloween!! So these are a purchase I make every time I see them. Love !!
Tiphany m.
My kids and I loved these they taste great, they were fun Halloween pop-tarts, the different flavors they keep coming up with is fun for the kids!!
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
These are my son's favorite Pop-Tarts ever! I wish they had them all year round, he loves the little sprinkles on it, it just makes him so happy!
Cindy F.
Gainesville, FL
My husband and son love these Pop-Tarts. The Halloween design on it is so adorable! i know I'm not the only one who buys for the Halloween design
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts may not be the healthiest things for you but they are always delcious! The kids love the Halloween decorations on them.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?