Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Danielle S.
I love when they come out with the Halloween ones. They are so cute and good. They are great to eat when you are in a rush and don't have time to eat an actually breakfast. They taste good toasted and non-toasted. I enjoy bring them with me to work or school as a snack.
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
Oh yes! Craving chocolate? This is for you! Quick easy! Pop em in the toaster... that takes it to the next level. I have bought this flavor quite a few times. Not healthy but good. Yes I would buy again.
Monica J.
Austin, TX
Super good Pop-Tart unfortunately it only comes out in October really fun to have for the kids really cheap no more than $4 and really delicious really good grab-and-go snack especially in the mornings and gets really crazy and hectic one of our favorite breakfast treats
Janelle C.
Syracuse, NY
These toasted with a large glass of milk are amazing. I would definitely say they are my chocolate fix. I normally purchase at Walmart or wegmans. These never last in our house even with the big box.
Ashley M.
I love the special edition pop tarts they bring out for the seasons. They are a fun breakfast food on the go. I love to pop them in the toaster for a minute to get the inside nice and gooey. I would buy them again.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
My kid's and I go nuts every Halloween and probably buy out Walmart's supply! We even indulge and put a hot Spooky in our ice cream! These are my family's favorite flavor of Pop tarts.
Kaiden L.
This is a very rich and delightful pop tart. I love the flavor and all of their flavors pretty much. They are so wonderful and there are hundreds of flavors and combinations to choose from. I love Pop tarts and so does the whole family.
Jewel B.
Kansas City, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
THE BEST POPTARTS EVER!!!!! Halloween is my favorite holiday. Chocolate poptarts are my favorite toaster pastry. Put these two together and you have a fabulous combo! I search for these every October and get super excited every time I see them
Terri J.
Romulus , MI
These poptarts are not only super fun and festive for the season, but they are delicious too ot course! Then again I don't think I've ever tried a poptart that wasn't delicious!
Sadie H.
La Grande, OR
Pop-Tarts are a product that make it so easy for the busy mornings when I'm running late to class, and they're especially nice when my little cousins are around and I don't want to cook! The sprinkles on top of these fudge pop tarts were a bit strange, but still good overall!
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?