Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Kristen F.
Chocolate fudge is one of my favorite flavors for Pop-Tarts. It's sweet and goes really good with my morning coffee for when I feel like being a child again.
Allison B.
APG
I absouletly love these pop tarts! I normally don't eat them for breakfast but as a night time snack when I am breastfeeding my daughter! So sweet and yummy!
Alicen K.
West Paducah , KY
Anything festive, or seasonal is already a winner in my book! Cute design on pop tart, great flavor, and is fun! 😋😜 I would recommend, good value, and price.
Jamie L.
I LOVE THESE POPTARTS. I think the fudge ones are very underrated. They're not overly chocolatey or dry at all. They're also less messy than other flavors.
Ellyse C.
Huntsville
I always enjoy pop-tarts and I loved these limited edition flavored. Much like any pop-tart, they taste better warm than just straight out of the package.
Lisa B.
Weedsport
Purchased on sale at Tops, they were a great deal for the money. My children loved them, not the healthiest breakfast but a treat once in a while is good.
Hunter M.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
You can never go wrong with pop tarts! No matter your age. I suggest toastin. And melting butter on top. I've done it since I was a kid and it's my fave!
Bunny C.
Louisa, KY
The fudge pop tarts are my favorite flavor, it's great to see them in the Halloween theme! The other flavors are great as well, definitely worth the buy.
audrey a.
Norman, OK
These are fabulous even when not toasted. Sometimes i have to eat them while driving to work. Satisfying and chocolaty. I hate mornings but these help.
Autumn S.
Standish, MI
These are my absolute favor breakfast items ever!! I'm sad that they aren't available year round. Walmart usually has the best deals when buying them!
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?