Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Kailey B.
Pop-Tarts are the bomb.com! But I think everyone knows that! When I'm craving a sweet treat in the morning, throwing a pop tart in the toaster is the best idea!
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yes this was good during Halloween I Love the chocolate inside and if you heat them up it like melts in your mouth after biting it. I will continue to buy them.
Heather H.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my boyfriends favorite pop tarts. It's a seasonal item which is the only drawback from this pop tart. We look forward to its arrival every fall.
Erica B.
Simpsonville , SC
such a good and fast breakfast. I will gab a pack and eat it on the way out the door, or i will pop them in the toaster and dip them in milk. always a big fan
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This flavor of pop-tarts is in my top two, however I was unable to find it last year around Halloween which was disappointing. Definitely a very tasty flavor!
Diandria R.
Loudon, TN
I get so excited when these come out. With the season changing and one of these on your way out the door. Love it. They taste good for your morning sugar rush!
clara d.
kellogg's spookylicious frosted chocolate I love eating them, they are delicious, crisp and that chocolate so delicious. I can say that I am addicted to them.
Emma C.
Lewis Center, OH
I love breakfast snacks during all times of the day. And since Halloween is my favorite holiday eating one of these spooky treats really tickles my flipper.
Alicen K.
West Paducah , KY
Anything festive, or seasonal is already a winner in my book! Cute design on pop tart, great flavor, and is fun! 😋😜 I would recommend, good value, and price.
Kristen F.
Chocolate fudge is one of my favorite flavors for Pop-Tarts. It's sweet and goes really good with my morning coffee for when I feel like being a child again.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?