Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Tara G.
Pop tarts have always been a favorite snack of mine ever since I was a kid. Now there are even more flavors and it makes it hard to choose a favorite. The chocolate fudge, smores, and chocolate peanit butter are my top 3 favs
Cassandra S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love pop tarts and this one is good. I like the pumpkin one better though lol. I got this at Walmart and at mijers. its a great flavor I love chocolate! and I would recommended them to anyone, my kids love them also. and my family and friends :) ....
Denise C.
I honestly am not a huge breakfast person but my kids are and poptarts? Gone in a day if I let them have at it. Kellogg's comes out with great and unique flavors that most kids enjoy, mine included.
Chelsea M.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I love the chocolate fudge pop tartes..I love anything with chocolate so these are definitely my favorite ones. I also love most of the pop tarts so it was hard for me to just choose one to review!
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love PopTarts, and the limited edition flavors are always a treat. These were a good value and didn't hurt my wallet. They're an easy on the go snack or breakfast! Highly recommend.
Ana S.
Loved this holiday pop tart. Great when warmed up the fudge in the middle is not to overwhelming to eat just right. The sprinkles a nice touch of decorations to them.
Liz V.
Burlington, CT
I like any poptart that has chocolate in it, but I recently learned that I also like cinamon poptarts. They're super convenient to grab in the morning before I rush off to work or classes
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
AMAZING, great taste they even have store brand ones that taste the same as kelloggs brand, my kids love them they have one every morning or they will take one to school with them for snack,
Joyce F.
Ilion, NY
Great tasting snack or breakfast on the go when running late.added Halloween color is fun for fall. Great toasted or right out of package. Always mess free car snack no matter flavor.
Rebekah H.
Berea, KY
So good! Plus, they're super festive for Halloween! And not just for kids, everyone loves them! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who loves toaster pastries!
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?