Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love poptarts to begin with. I love Halloween! But put those two together and I am in absolute heaven! Great for on the go before class or a snack after a long day.
I can't wait for them to come out soon! #mycultclassics
Ana G.
Terre Haute, IN
Chocolate fudge pop tarts are one of my favorite products. It is something I like to indulge in every once and awhile but do not eat as often because of the high sugar content. This is extra yummy though and is great for a treat.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
My kids hardly ever want any other flavor than the Choc Fudge. These are quick for when we are running late and they need something on the go. We go through 2 boxes a week. Wish they were healthier but the kids love them.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I just recently got these for Halloween at my local KMart. The flavor is very good and I love that they are so fun and decorated so cute for the Halloween season.
Alexis K.
Orlando, FL
Good pop tarts and have bought more than once. Never had a bad pop tart. The chocolate with fudge is good, not the healthiest breakfast but fast, easy, and cheap.
Winter H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Everything is better when it's Halloween themed ! Pretty color and it tastes so good. I've been eating these since I was a kid. They are very sweet and very chocolate tasting. Everyone in my family loves them!
LeAnne F.
Lisbon Falls, ME
I think they are super cute and holiday friendly for the kiddos. Taste just like original chocolate pop tarts just have a little spooky holiday spirit. My only complaint is frosting doesn't always cover the top
Presley S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My daughter absolutely love these poptarts! She loves the cute shaped sprinkles and of course the chocolate flavour. Even I have been know to snag one on occasion.
Susan K.
Louisville, KY
These are extremely similar to the regular frosted fudge flavored pop tarts, but I like that they are festive for the holiday. I wouldn't say they are the most healthy snack, but pop tarts are a good breakfast
Tara G.
Pop tarts have always been a favorite snack of mine ever since I was a kid. Now there are even more flavors and it makes it hard to choose a favorite. The chocolate fudge, smores, and chocolate peanit butter are my top 3 favs
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?