Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Katherine R.
Union City, NJ
I know these are seasonal, and perhaps the only reason I liked them is because I got like 4 boxes of 12 Pop Tarts each for about $1.50 a box. Got to love after holiday clearance. They're delicious though!
Odessa H.
Monroe, WI
I bought these around Halloween time for a party my kids went to and everyone loved them. They are a very good value and I'd consider getting them again. Walmart and sams club.
Alma C.
yonker ny
La merienda De Mi bebe , lo unjco es que quisiwra que le bajaran un poco De azucar, porque tiene bastante en todo su contenido. aunque tiene su publico la verdad ahi que decirla
Taylor L.
Loyall, KY
I keep boxes of Poptarts in my house at all times. I love fall time because these come out. Halloween and chocolate fudge Poptarts are my favorite--so the two together=great!
A C.
My kid loves these, especially in the morning for breakfast before going to school. It's quick and it gives him breakfast on the go if needed. The chocolate tastes good too.
Rowan R.
Virginia Beach
Got these as a gift from my parents in a care package for Halloween, and they were a huge hit with me and my roommates. Great flavor-- a lot of sugar and not healthy in the slightest. But college kids like easy breakfast and this does it.
Rami N.
Modesto, CA
I am not a fan of this pop-tarts. For some reason it tastes dry. The flavor is fine though. My son did not enjoy it as well and preferred something else. I don't think I would be buying this again.
Daya B.
Brandon, MS
I don't buy Pop Tarts for my kids often, but during the holidays, I will. They are an easy breakfast option, and who doesn't love chocolate? A bonus is the icing on top!
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love poptarts to begin with. I love Halloween! But put those two together and I am in absolute heaven! Great for on the go before class or a snack after a long day.
I can't wait for them to come out soon! #mycultclassics
Lindsey B.
Woodstock, GA
This is no different than the regular chocolate Pop tart however I love how they decorated it for Halloween. It really gets the kids going. They love the chocolatey flavor. Especially when it's right out of the toaster oven.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?