Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Nancy W.
Muncie, IN
I love how these taste so much like fudge. I am a chocolate lover. Pro's are great tasting. Con's are a little to costly. I eat these for a snack and keep in cabinet when I have a chocolate fit. I have buy this flavor all the time. My grandkids love them.
Nicole J.
These Halloween pop tarts are so good! They beat out any other seasonal pop tarts! Why? I don't know, maybe it's the frosting and sprinkles, or maybe the design, but either way I recommend you get these during the fall!
Jennifer B.
Springfield, MA
i honestly did not know these existed until shopping last month while shopping at a discount food store. My family & I all enjoyed them. And would buy these again.
Evelyn L.
New Castle, PA
Anything chocolate is on my list and I love chocolate Pop-Tarts they are a good price to buy at I buy them all the time frosted chocolate fudge is the balm I eat one for a bedtime snack
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
I think I finished the whole box in like two days by myself ): these and delicious and very festive. I will probably buy them again next year but I'll try to share them with my family.
Timothy R.
Ewing, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I used to eat poptarts a lot to satisfy my hunger. But theyre so bad for you. Whenever i eat it now, i feel the sugar rush and get a headache after. I dont recommend it at all.
Joannie B.
Saint Martinville, LA
Love holiday themed treats especially when they are chocolate. Only complaint I have is my little girl said the frosting tasted funny, I think it was just the color that threw her off.
Lynn W.
Love these not only because they're Halloween edition but because they're more colorful fun for the whole family to enjoy. My children love Halloween and pop tarts , and fudge so it's an all in one delicious fun!
Angie S.
Alliance, NE
Can't go wrong with chocolate fudge. A quick and easy breakfast food for when you are running late in the morning, or if you need a quick snack to get you through to your next meal
Evany R.
San Fernando, CA
Love pop tarts so much they are a great way to start off my day and always put me in a good mood!! My all time favorite would be the smores they are best heated in the toaster they will always be my all time favorite thing to eat for breakfast
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?