Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #14 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Hollie E.
Arizona
Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts are great for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert! I especially love the Halloween themed Pop Tarts because they give an extra amount of joy with every package! Available everywhere I highly recommend these!
lia m.
Orlando, FL
Very tasty. Great Halloween treat for Pop tarts lovers.
The taste is fantastic - Not too sweet
When toasted they are definitely like having punkin' pie and are great cold too!
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Delicious right out of the package or toasted lightly in the toaster. Great for breakfast in true go or a nice snack with a big glass of milk. My kids think they're fantastic
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
My son loves these pop tarts! They have a really great flavor - I just really wish they weren't so unhealthy. I'm looking for a reliable brand with good, healthy ingredients!
Margaret M.
Oliver Spgs, TN
My daughter loves the fudge pop tarts better than any other ones. She also likes strawberry but the chocolate fudge is my choice too because it tastes so good and chocolatey.
Jazlyn R.
Livingston, CA
I remember eating this when I was younger and I remember that this kind was my favorite. Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster.
kimberlee g.
Gastonia, NC
My two favorite things smooshed together!! Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday and chocolate fudge pop tarts are perfect with a cold glass of milk on a fall afternoon while helping with homework!
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love pop tarts. They are the perfect on- the- go breakfast food. Especially the creative flavors that Kellogg comes up with. It's just astounding. I buy these over and over because they are so good.
Sara Z.
To be honest, sometimes these things are a little plastic-y tasting. However, I will say that these are my go-to comfort food whenever I am craving a chocolate fix. Of course they're terrible for you, but were you really going to buy pop tarts for their health benefits?
Adrian G.
Pickens, SC
These are great! I had some around Halloween and they're very cute. The flavor is the same as a normal poptart, but the sprinkles are bats and other halloween memorabilia.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?