Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
I love all Halloween themed treats, and these are no exception. Super tasty, and the designs are too cute to pass up. I always have to snag some when it gets that time of year. My favorite pop tart flavor, hands down.
Leah S.
Taste funny and were an overall disappointment. I wanted to love them but when hot they tasted like plastic and cold it was about the same. I usually like Pop-Tarts and these were just so bad.
Samantha H.
Virginia Beach, VA
These were surprisingly really tasty! I'm not a fan of chocolate but I love Halloween and these were a great price! Not healthy but who cares! Love them warmed up and gooey on the inside! Totally will buy again!
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
These are a hit with my kids! They taste just like the regular chocolate pop tarts, but these have a fun Halloween twist to them. It makes it more fun for the kiddos. Great taste and fun, I definitely recommend.
Amber S.
I love these things around Halloween! Unfortunately their not out all year long but I stock up when they come out the next season. That's how yummy and fun they are! Can't wait to get some more this Halloween!
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
My husband loves PopTarts. For some reason, these Halloween ones tasted better than his usual buy. I wonder if they are fresher than the regular flavors. He is looking forward to next year when we can buy them again!
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
My younger kids love Pop-Tarts. They are a quick out the door breakfast for the mornings when we are running late. Pop-Tarts always come out with fun flavors for the Holidays and my kids really enjoy them.
Jackie M.
Buffalo, NY
It is a good breakfast and snack item for people who love pop tarts. For me this is a good thing to have in the kitchen cabinets because you never know when you want a pop tart.
Madeline C.
Newport, RI
The kids I babysit love when I bring these over for a fun treat! Not healthy in the slightest but can be a fun treat. I would recommend to those who love clogging their arteries with unhealthy fats!!!
Hollie E.
Chocolate Fudge Pop Tarts are great for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert! I especially love the Halloween themed Pop Tarts because they give an extra amount of joy with every package! Available everywhere I highly recommend these!
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?