Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
i've always love the fudge pop tarts. However, if team always makes it better, especially for school lunches. You can buy these during Halloween from any local grocery store, or off Amazon if you're feeling it another time of year. I strongly recommend!
Alissa V.
Gresham , OR
These are a hit with my kids! They taste just like the regular chocolate pop tarts, but these have a fun Halloween twist to them. It makes it more fun for the kiddos. Great taste and fun, I definitely recommend.
Amber S.
I love these things around Halloween! Unfortunately their not out all year long but I stock up when they come out the next season. That's how yummy and fun they are! Can't wait to get some more this Halloween!
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
My husband loves PopTarts. For some reason, these Halloween ones tasted better than his usual buy. I wonder if they are fresher than the regular flavors. He is looking forward to next year when we can buy them again!
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
My younger kids love Pop-Tarts. They are a quick out the door breakfast for the mornings when we are running late. Pop-Tarts always come out with fun flavors for the Holidays and my kids really enjoy them.
Jackie M.
Buffalo, NY
It is a good breakfast and snack item for people who love pop tarts. For me this is a good thing to have in the kitchen cabinets because you never know when you want a pop tart.
Vanessa G.
The limited edition ones are one of my favorites. The Halloween ones especially! Super cute packaging as well! I do wish they'd make it permanent, but until then I will continue to keep on purchasing these when they come out. Love love love!
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love pop tarts. They are the perfect on- the- go breakfast food. Especially the creative flavors that Kellogg comes up with. It's just astounding. I buy these over and over because they are so good.
Margaret M.
Oliver Spgs, TN
My daughter loves the fudge pop tarts better than any other ones. She also likes strawberry but the chocolate fudge is my choice too because it tastes so good and chocolatey.
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
Pop tarts are a part of my childhood and I love most of the flavors. My favorite ones, though, are the holiday themed ones! They're absolutely adorable and still taste great.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the flavor overpowering ? I haven't tried this kind ,but I would like to try it.