Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart
  • "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Pop-Tarts I think they are fun and easy to go. You can eat them how they are or you can pop them in to the toaster or the microwave. They have a range of flavors to choose from. I would recommend buying, great for kids.
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
I grabbed these at Target the other day and they are pretty good! Not overwhelmingly chocolatey which makes them work as a breakfast-ish food. I love the sprinkles, they are a little addicting!
Teri I.
Mc Leansboro, IL
This is a good product. It isn't my favorite but it tastes alright. I prefer different flavored but that's just because I'm very picky. I love it because it has a Halloween theme so it's great. I would suggest people to try them because we all have different tastes and you might like it a lot better than me.
Lyneen G.
Yorkville, IL
The spooky frosted chocolate fudge pop tarts are a chocolate lovers wish come true. Definitely for that person who doesn't enjoy the fruity flavors of other pop tarts. The sprinkles are sure to put a smile on anyone's face.
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
I'm not a huge pop-tart fan BUT ohmigoodness im in love. I know I shouldn't eat them (as someone who struggles with weight issues), but Lordy they're good. Even my roommate stole them from me. He had to get me a new box!
Jolie E.
Hickory, NC
I got these for my kids around Halloween. They weren't impressed with them. Definitely NOT healthy. I bought them at Walmart on a whim. Not doing that again. They were a fairly good price.
Amber F.
West Union, IA
Chocolate fudge poptarts are my favorite because they are sweet and chocolaty. I buy this product every time I go grocery shopping. They have good products and I eat them almost every morning because they are fast and easy to make. I love how they come out with different designs for different holidays.
Kristen D.
Hendersonvlle, NC
To get in the Halloween spirit I decided to buy the Pop-Tarts Spookylicious frosted chocolate fudge toaster pastries and they are delicious!! The frosting is orange with Halloween inspired sprinkles They are really cute and I will be buying these again!'
Leah S.
Taste funny and were an overall disappointment. I wanted to love them but when hot they tasted like plastic and cold it was about the same. I usually like Pop-Tarts and these were just so bad.
Skylar L.
Parkers Lake, KY
I love all Halloween themed treats, and these are no exception. Super tasty, and the designs are too cute to pass up. I always have to snag some when it gets that time of year. My favorite pop tart flavor, hands down.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?