Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Spookylicious Frosted Chocolate Fudge Halloween Toaster Pastries

BY POP-TARTS

It's no tricks and all treat when it comes to this deliciously spooky Pop-Tart®. With a fudgy, chocolatey filling, we're scared you'll eat them all in one sitting.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Whey,Bleached Wheat Flour,Cocoa,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cornstarch,Cocoa Processed With Alkali,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Gelatin,Datem,Xanthan Gum,Caramel Color,Yellow 6 Lake,Soy Lecithin,Egg Whites,Red 40,Blue 1

• "Not only was it cute due to the choice of frosting on the top and sprinkles but it was sooo good (like all pop tarts) when fresh out of the toaster." in 2 reviews
  • "Chocolate Fudge is my favorite flavor of Pop-Tarts, so I'm always excited to see this Halloween edition on the shelves each year!" in 1 review
Susannah M.
St Simons Is, GA
Okay, so truth time. I get super excited when I see these in the store around Halloween. I'm not a huge chocolate pop tart fan, but there's just something about these that make my tummy happy. The orange frosting is complimented by little sprinkles, and the Chocolate flavor is not too over powering. Give these a shot if you want something chocolately and festive around Halloween.
Ashley R.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love pop tart. They are big cookies in the making. I especially love the chocolate fudge because it treats my sweet tooth.its such a good flavor. I usually eat this for breakfast when I'm in a rush. I would def recommend to my peeps, cause they so good
Elizabeth L.
West Chicago , Il
I love anything chocolate! The thing with these though is that they're really sweet and not healthy so I just eat one of them a day or every other day. I get it at jewel so nothing special. I do if you like sweet things if not then this might be too sweet.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i absolutely love kelloggs' poptart, spookylicious frosted chocolate fudge, i usually buy these at shaw's. i eat these kelloggs' poptarts very often thats why repeat consumer of this product. i would recommend these to my friends and family. these are simply the best i ever tried
Jordan N.
Richardson, TX
I loved having these in my pantry during the Halloween season. I purchased these at Target. They were very good. I don't eat Pop-Tarts that often, only when I need sweets. The price is low which makes these great. I would recommend these to friends.
missy l.
Cleona, PA
these are to die for. i dont eat pop tarts on a daily basis but like to have them for a fast breakfast or at work. they are always fresh and always full of flavor. while some of the flavors i dont like i enjoy trying the new ones they put out.
cheyenne c.
i love these and i always have to grab them when i see them because they're limited edition. i love the way these taste they remind me of brownies when i eat them , they are kind of sweet but make a really great snack
Alayna R.
Oak Creek, WI
okay to be honest with you and myself, anything with chocolate in it catches my attention. With that being said, I absolutely love this flavor. Although its not the best thing I can eat for breakfast, it sure does get me out of bed knowing I will have tasty breakfast !
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I seriously love pop tarts. They are usually more of a dessert or treat item for me because of all the terrible chemicals and high fructose corn syrup they put in them but they taste amazing.
Danielle S.
I love when they come out with the Halloween ones. They are so cute and good. They are great to eat when you are in a rush and don't have time to eat an actually breakfast. They taste good toasted and non-toasted. I enjoy bring them with me to work or school as a snack.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
I haven't seen these yet. Where did you guys find these!?
Nur A.
Chicago
Do these taste like the brownie batter ones to you?
Ashley P.
Oh my gosh, these look fantastic. Are they as good as they look?
Ashley W.
Lexington
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is the flavor overpowering ? I haven't tried this kind ,but I would like to try it.