Anybody else loving these [product:kellogg`s-pop-tarts-pretzel/chocolate-toaster-pastries-1-box-12-toaster-pastries]?
Start your review of Kellogg`s Pop Tarts Pretzel/chocolate Toaster Pastries 1-box 12 Toaster Pastries!
How would you rate this product?
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,047 reviews
I love these more than regular [product:kellogg-pop-tarts*-frosted-chocolate-fudge-toaster-pastries]. They don’t taste like pretzels to me at all. I only bought these because Ibotta had a deal where if you bought the big box you got these free. It took me a while to try them & I’m so upset that I didn’t try them sooner!!
George Ann S.
Rosamond , CA
Kellogg`s Pop Tarts Pretzel/chocolate Toaster Pastries 1-box 12 Toaster Pastries uploaded by George Ann S.
These are absolutely delicious. I love that they are a sweet and savory snack. The chocolate is milky and really gooey. The pretzel outside is soft and to die for. These two flavors mixed is a surprisingly amazing combination. I got these at sams club and I’m definitely going back for more.
Daphna W.
American Cyn, CA
so I will say outloud, I am not always a fan of regular poptarts… My guys love them, me ... not so much. That being said, I still wanted to try these when I noticed they had pretzel flavors added now. I am sooooooo happy I did, great stuff. I am a huge fan, and will have more reasons now to buy poptart products. The balance of flavors on these is perfect, I ate them right out of the pack, but I am sure they will be great toasted as well.
indigoslanguage G.
I saw this first posted on a junk food Instagram and I'm a sucker for new flavors of things. I'm also a lover of pretzels so this looked like a dream treat. I bought them as soon as I saw them in a store. They are...strange but I love them. It is such a mix of savory and sweet. If you are a pretzel lover, this is for you!
Anastasia B.
Prince George, VA
Kellogg`s Pop Tarts Pretzel/chocolate Toaster Pastries 1-box 12 Toaster Pastries uploaded by Anastasia B.
I love pretzels! I love chocolate! I love dipping my pretzels in chocolate and this taste just as good. I found at Wal-Mart after seeing it all over Instagram, i just had to buy and try it. Finally something different from Pop Tarts, if only they made more than just two pretzel flavors. I recommend!
Amanda H.
Indiana, PA
Kellogg`s Pop Tarts Pretzel/chocolate Toaster Pastries 1-box 12 Toaster Pastries uploaded by Amanda H.
One word! Amazing!!!!!!! Like damn these are so good! Only thing that’s the problem is that I eat the crap out of them and always have to go to Sams Club and stock back up haha! I thought that I would hate these but, they’re the only pop tarts I’ll probably eat now!!!